Recommend me a new Xbox360 game please

Never owned an Xbox 360 but i normally just do an online search for top 5/10 games in this case kinect and this came up.

Best Xbox Kinect Games – Top 5 Xbox Kinect Games List | Twilks.com

Dance Central

This is the first immersive game. That is to say that it generates a 3D image that appears to surround the user. Dance Central is only available for Xbox 360 and features real choreography for beginners and experienced dancers to master. Use the Dance Cenral – Brake It Down feature to master the moves slowly or get right in to it and boogie. Dance Cental has a hunky-dory soundtrack and you get to enjoy the latest R&B, Pop and Hip-Hop music as you groove.

Kinect Sports

Enjoy six action-packed sports with Full Body Play i.e. Soccer, Table Tennis, Volleyball, Track & Field, Boxing and Bowling. Xbox Kinect Sports has new and thrilling content waiting to be unlocked as you play. With Kinect Sports you get to swing the tennis racket, dodge and throw a jab and hear the crowd go wild when you score a goal. Play as a team, through the Internet or against yourself to set a personal best in Kinect Sports.

Zumba Fitness

If you are looking to buy or download Xbox Kinect games for dance-fitness, Zumba Fitness is a great choice. Zumba Fitness is set to sexy, high-energy Latin and international music that you will find impossible to resist the urge to want to dance to. Zumba Fitness also features 30 routine workouts that are fun and goal oriented.

Kinect Joy Ride

Kinect Joy Ride is a racing action Xbox Kinect game that combines the fun of kart racing with the amazing hand-free gameplay of Kinect. It stars Xbox LIVE Avatars and you get to hold the steering wheel, lean your body to the right or to the left to maneuver, pump your hand forward to boost and perform acrobatic moves. Kinect Joy Ride has five modes and different beautiful sceneries from which you can compete. With Kinect Joy Ride you also get to earn boosts, power-ups and other items crank up the racing action.

Star Wars Kinect

This fighting Xbox Kinect game is a hard-core gamers must have. Star Wars Kinect has accurate movement with true 1:1 motion. You get to hold the lightsaber in the palm of your hand in Star Wars Kinect and really experience the next-generation in motion control gameplay. Coupled with advanced sound and stunning graphics it is hard to stop playing Star Wars Kinect.

Other fab Xbox Kinect games to buy and download are Sonic Free Riders, a racing action Xbox Kinect game with customizable bikes and boards, Child of Eden a fighting Xbox Kinect game that truly rivals Star Wars Kinect, Your Shape: Fitness Evolved, which features celebrity fitness trainers Michael George on a martial arts class and Michelle Bridges leading a special weight loss program. With Your Shape: Fitness Evolved you also get to experience Proprietary Player Projection, which puts your body into the game for the ultimate fitness experience.

Therein lies the problem with recommending games for people. Everyone have different tastes so i find these top 10 list of some use as a good starting point of what to look at.

Your best bet might be renting the games out (if places still rent out games) and taking it from there.

Tekken = button bashing (i love it)

Soul Calibur = Button Bashing (used to love it on the old PS1)

Mortal Kombat = precise combos

Kapcom = if its anything like the street fighter series its precise combos

Depends on what his pref is... button bashing or intricate moves.. ?