Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jamesthecat

water temp sensor

5 posts in this topic

hi people,i have a golf mk5 gt tdi,i have had problems starting when it is hot i was told that its the coolant temp sensor i was also told that this was between the air box and engine.i orderd the sensor today and when i took the sensor out i thought this dont look right 1 because it was to easy to get the sensor out and 2 it was diesel that came out of the hole,now i know i have took the wrong sensor out :o so im asking were the f*** is this water sensor.pics would be a massive help ppllllleeeaaassseee :ffs:

even i am having the same problem guys...help me with the best solution...

hi people,i have a golf mk5 gt tdi,i have had problems starting when it is hot i was told that its the coolant temp sensor i was also told that this was between the air box and engine.i orderd the sensor today and when i took the sensor out i thought this dont look right 1 because it was to easy to get the sensor out and 2 it was diesel that came out of the hole,now i know i have took the wrong sensor out :o so im asking were the f*** is this water sensor.pics would be a massive help ppllllleeeaaassseee :ffs:
The coolant sensor is to the right of the block on the top hose