Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mark Pitchford

Tractor Tyres

7 posts in this topic

Mark, your obviously not driving properly. My summer wheels have proxos on them, and they are on the limit after 15k miles, which is quite an accomplishment with only 90 BHP!!!

Oh, and being slightly more serious, id recommend goodyear eagle F1, they seem to last sooo much longer than toyos, even with my driving.

I'd forgotten about those, I nearly put a set on the scooby but opted for Toyo's instead - hence the predeliction.

OMG, that's a complicated word for this time of day!

The Toyo's were ace on my tractor - couldn't recommend them highly enough! Can't really agree that they're wasted on a tractor - especially given that they are much cheaper than most of the other mainstream brands.

Well, apart from the fact that it looked like they were only going to last around 13k miles. Having said that, though, the much crapper Pilot Sports I had on first went at 13k miles too, and the Toyo's had much better grip (especially in the wet) and were much cheaper than Michelins.

[ QUOTE ]

especially given that they are much cheaper than most of the other mainstream brands.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think this is the case anymore. My Goodyear F1's were actually cheaper than the Toyo's abouty 5 months ago. I love the F1's and the fact they were cheaper and I expect them to last longer than the Toyo's...... beerchug.gif

There wasn't much in the price.

The 610's where £10 cheaper than the Proxes which were £10 cheaper than the F1's.

I've gone for the 610's just to try them out!