auto headlight problem on low beam

daviesbike

Even though you have auto leveling headlights, you still need to have them set by a Garage. All the auto leveling does is lower the beam when the car has more loading. On top of the headlight unit you will see a round hole, thats where you adjust them

my dipped beam seems to be very low and cant see much on the road when i dimm the lights how to i fix that if they are all automatic ?

many thanks :confused:

They are more likely to be projection headlights or single xenons than the later bi xenons Guy, you can tell if they are xenons as they will have the ballast box attached to the back of the headlight - im not sure of the model year of your car cos of the plate! If they are projection lights then you will have an adjuster wheel down on the right below the steering wheel on the dash, if they are xenons then they should auto ajust and the car will have sensors on it

yea they are xenon projection lights and when i turn them on the lights go up then down and self adjust then when driving main beam seems fine but the dipped seems to be quite low, ether that or im going more blind than what i am already lol

but yes there is a cap on the head light when you open the bonnet with a plastic x head screw for adjustment i will have a tweek when its dark with lights on up against a wall to see if it rises it up a tad, :grin: