this is lovely...

Luke

I love the Sport Classic, but it's not a car you'd buy as an alternative to other 911 models and intend to actually use. It's one to collect and keep for people with huge amounts of money and probably several cars already.

It's slightly quicker than a Carrera S, but not so much that you'd notice ... and yes, if you're after performance you can buy a GT3 or Turbo for a lot less.

Still gorgeous though, and a must have dream car for every 911 fan, to go alongside their GT3 and Turbo!

"Limited Edition Collectors Car" translates into English as "Overpriced & you won't dare to drive it properly".

And that is from a devotee of all things Porsche.

I'd have the RS instead as well. I wouldn't say no to it if you offered it on a plate, but I seem to be working to a strict limit of 4 cars only at the moment so it wouldn't get a space in the garage.

"Limited Edition Collectors Car" translates into English as "Overpriced & you won't dare to drive it properly".

And that is from a devotee of all things Porsche.

I'd have the RS instead as well. I wouldn't say no to it if you offered it on a plate, but I seem to be working to a strict limit of 4 cars only at the moment so it wouldn't get a space in the garage.

Just the four??

(trying hard to think of what I have four of)

Ikea forks most likely

Just the four??

See the sig:

5 Series for daily driving & holidays.

911 Cab for days like today.

Land Rover Defender for when the 5 is hopelessly wheelspinning in the snow

Caterham on order for racing next year.

I really should sell the 5 & the Landy and get something 4WD for daily use, and sell the 911 to make room for the Caterham, but I'm too attached to all of them (for various reasons) to let them go.