RS 3 Tested.

boxerbeat

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can find Reeses Pieces in some small newsagent type shops, they are effectively the same thing.

Not sure why peanut butter sweets haven't taken off over here, you can get peanut butter everything in the states, I was gutted when the kitkat chunky changed from peanut butter to caramel.

I dont have a problem with a thread going off on a Tangent slightly, and without wishing to sound like a "Mod" but with all due respect, dont you think this sort of banter, should be posted up in the "Lounge" under something like "Top Candy for Kids"??

Or maybe even more appropriate, on a Beemer thread of some kind?

Seeing as we appear to be a million miles off this particular thread,I was even thinking that the 1Mower should be on sale at a large DIY store, such as B&Q and marketed as the most expensive and efficient grass ,verge, hedge and fairway cutter, currently available today, and of course,can double up as a means of carting you and your golf clubs to the course,as and when required, then they might be able to shift the 100 or so, they havn't managed to sell yet

Yeah I love the peanut butter cups too, and the Nutrageous bar is quite pleasant, they seem to sell them in the smaller chain convenience type stores, and I think Tesco sell the cups.

Ashley, you should know by now, that no threads stay on topic here, if you want a thread where everyone drools over the aRS3* and it never goes off topic, I recommend one of the boring Audi only forums.

*your not the only one who can play with car names! Although your mower thing doesn't seem to have caught on! :P

Ashley, you should know by now, that no threads stay on topic here, if you want a thread where everyone drools over the aRS3* and it never goes off topic, I recommend one of the boring Audi only forums.

*your not the only one who can play with car names! Although your mower thing doesn't seem to have caught on! :P

Sometimes it does pay to actually read a post thoroughly Tipex,and I could direct you to a string of other forums that might be more suitable for you,but I personally am not in the habit of telling other people what to do.

I think you'll find I have no issue going off "Topic", and my comments were actually tongue in cheek.

In regards to my 1Mower slant not catching on, that is not really a surprise, given the amount of posts and interest the Beemer 1 forum gets on here,which lets face it, aint a lot,a bit like the amount of 1M cars they have sold, again not a lot, guess thats why everyone chooses to turn up on this RS3 thread so often, just check out the amount of views on the "Have you ordered 1" thread.

The thing is, I dont engage in turning up on other threads, slagging off peoples prospective purchases or cars,obvioulsy others get off on that sort of thing, and if that's what rings your "Bell end" then fine, no issue with me.

Just consider when MrMe posts up his new X5 pics, didn't see anyone apart from the "Cat Bummer" throwing stones,which is strange when you think about it? Given the propensity of certain individuals on here, to do nothing but critique certain brands, ususally for some unknown,strange reason "premium" ones, which I guess covers a Beemer?

Is the X5 the dogs "testes" of cars? Maybe, maybe not, dont really care, I was personally just happy, that he was happy with his new car,he probably worked dam hard to buy it, and good for him.

See I just turned this into an X5 thread, and what a fab car that is!

Tipex called it a chavmobile actually.:roflmao:

Thing is though, this doesn't happen in threads about peoples new cars (when they get them). Check and see, you won't find any. People respect that.

However, this is just good humoured banter (Chris_P and football anyone). Some people just don't get that. Have you not seen I actually paid a compliment to the review that was recently posted? The RS v M debate will roll on and on. There is also a certain irony - because 7-8 years ago it was the exact opposite. Lots of people on here will tell you that if you tried posting about an M3 you'd get slaughtered because of the RS bias.

Personally I think the forum is well balanced. If people take offence then they just need to provide evidence of someone, anyone, who HASN'T been the subject of torment on here at some point. It happens, it's the way it works. Jesus, if I had a pound for every time I've taken abuse I'd be richer than those feckers in Scotland.:roflmao:

The RS3 is a very nice car, we all know that.

Liverpool are sh*t, we all know that too.:grin: