RS3 Prospective owners only information thread

ashleywater

Anybody who posts on this thread, and is not a prospective purchaser of the new RS3, will be considered an Audi "Cock" groupie, unable to resist the urge to associate with prospective purchasers and owners of this "mega expensive" "Exclusive" & "Breathtaking" vehicle.

Latest Update: Alternative Wheel & Tyre option bulletin, available next week, will post up as soon as it posts up on Audi internal system, cost £1126.00 approx

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anymore "A cock" lovers needing/wanting to post?

Come on peeps you know who you are, the 1Mower forum is not enough for you, I can appreciate that, also that you feel the need to visit, the "A Cock" forum at every opportunity, to drool over the car of your dreams, no worries we'll post the fab owner reviews and pics as soon as they are available,please be patient

That's not bad. I bet even you haven't had three cock lovers in an hour before...

Garcon you are like a fickle fly, to a rather enormous coiled pile of dog turd , whenever you see the "Magic" words RS3, and cant resist the allure of posting on this particular thread, which entitles you to the coveted title of being an "A Cock" lover, there's no shame in that, joining the enlightened is an experience to be enjoyed.

Black demo available for test drive, South Hereford Audi, ask for Peter, dont expect an afternoon in it, it has been sold with a guaranteed mileage limit.

Anybody who posts on this thread, and is not a prospective purchaser of the new RS3, will be considered an Audi "Cock" groupie, unable to resist the urge to associate with prospective purchasers and owners of this "mega expensive" "Exclusive" & "Breathtaking" vehicle.

Latest Update: Alternative Wheel & Tyre option bulletin, available next week, will post up as soon as it posts up on Audi internal system, cost £1126.00 approx

Bejeezers it's like a night at the comedy store here....

I wondered whether that option had died a death. Something else to ponder over.

Be interesting to see pics of the new wheel combination. Also the cars be ordered in Glacier White now as well.

The two cars I've seen have the 235's on the front and 225's on the rears.

Agree Wayne, hopefully the package will be offered with a different type of alloy, dont really like the current 5 spoke spec, dont like it on the TTRS either.

Apparently the widths are the same front and back, 235 and 225, however 30 profile on the front and 35 on the back with this new option, I am guessing that the option includes a different style of alloy, as the cost cannot be justified on the basis of just different rubber!

Garcon you are like a fickle fly, to a rather enormous coiled pile of dog turd , whenever you see the "Magic" words RS3

You do realise the way you have written that, then if Garçon is the fly, the RS3 must be the "coiled pile of dog turd"?

Just saying. :P

Of you guys who've ordered an RS3 - are you going for the black ones with the coloured stripes on the outside of the rim? Only seen the red striped ones on a red car so far.

Someone has actually ordered them? Good grief. The stealer said to me he'd not order them even if I spec'd them!

Of you guys who've ordered an RS3 - are you going for the black ones with the coloured stripes on the outside of the rim? Only seen the red striped ones on a red car so far.

Nope, not too keen on them Mookster...Suzuka Grey with the grey/antracite colour alloys.

• 2 weeks later...
Have you heard any more on this option?

Just has this through from the dealer:

C5S

19” x 8J ‘5-arm Rotor’ design titanium finish alloy wheels with 235/35 tyres front and 225/35 tyres rear

Standard

£0.00

£0.00

F74

19” x 8J ‘5-arm Rotor’ design titanium finish alloy wheels with 255/30 tyres front and 225/35 tyres rear

l

£916.67

£1,100.00

C1I

19" '5-arm Rotor design' finished in black with a red rim with 235/35 tyres front and 225/35 tyres rear

l

£145.83

£175.00

F75

19" '5-arm Rotor design' finished in black with a red rim with 255/30 tyres front and 225/35 tyres rear

l

£1,062.50

£1,275.00

C2T

19" '5-arm Rotor design' finished in high gloss with 235/35 tyres front and 225/35 tyres rear

l

£0.00

£0.00

F78

19" '5-arm Rotor design' finished in high gloss with 255/30 tyres front and 225/35 tyres rear

l

£916.67

£1,100.00

Looks to me as if this is suggesting £1100 for 30mm wider front tyres. I asked if there were any other changes such as suspension tweaks etc but only info they could give me is what is shown above - helpful :). It does also mention a high gloss finish rather than the standard titanium finish but again no photo could be provided.

Hi a question & showing my ignorance re wheels & tyres. Would the alloy wheels on 255/30 be different to those fitted with 235/35 ? Or is it just the tyres ?

I would have thought the wheels would be a tad wider but according to Audi both options use the same 8j width wheels

I would have thought the wheels would be a tad wider but according to Audi both options use the same 8j width wheels

Thanks for that info - so I guess it would be possible to change later on if one buys the standard tyres.

I also note on the German Audi web site it's possible to order additional winter wheels/tyres either 18" or 19". Across there it's a requirement to fit winter tyres. I would have considered doin this also if Audi UK offered it.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone has just told me they've been offered an RS3 that is a cancelled order, in Ibis White (?), for delivery pretty much straight away...

Apparently it has arrived and been rejected by the customer. I don't know why yet but the car is in Scotland and if anyone wants any more info I'll try to find out for you. It's supposedly ready for someone to buy and take straight away.