FS - 2003 Noggy Blue S4 Avant

spikeyboy

Indeed - really would prefer to keep her, but cant justify having 3 cars - two of them 4.2 V8's

So very sadly i have to sell my beloved S4 :(

there will be a tear in my eye when she drives off, would so much like a forum member to take onwership so i can keep in touch of her future :)

In hind sight i should have - but i wasnt ready to sell then, still wish i could keep her, but the reality of it is i cant run 3 cars with only two people that drive.

Normally I would say why not, but yes a 4.2 S4 Avant alongside a 4.2 RS4 Avant would be greedy!! :P

• 1 month later...

Both true - although the mods are only what most people like to do to these cars anyway. Actuially made my insurance cheaper as well with the mods.

options wise it basically has everything that was available - cost new £44,000

The market is just flat at the moment.

Missus is going to have a lot to answer for, originally was part exing her Focus ST against the RS4, but she pursuaded me not to keep the ST and sell the S4.

Matt,

im so sorry - havent checked my PM's and had my old work email address in my profile.

Had someone on the phone tonight from Edinburgh saying he wants to buy and will contact me tomorrow to confirm everything. Asked my to hold the car for him until he contacts me tomorrow.

If it falls through will let you know