Help & Advise

Swampey

Hi Guys

New to the forum, just picked up an A6 today... theres a burning question is that she was register'd in May 08... would it have blue tooth to connect my mobile through the MMI

Or then how much would it cost to have the telephone facility on this car

Any advise is welcome

It was never standard on the A6, easy way to tell is to press the TEL button. If it says "Telephone not installed" then you do not have bluetooth. If it says "Please attach your mobile phone" or something similar then you do have bluetooth.

If you don't have it I can fit a genuine Audi bluetooth prep for you, send me an email from my website link if you want one.

Thats for the come back Craigyb, what Ive seen of costs to upgrade... £450 + just cos I wanna have a mobile attached to the MMI... I have to ask my self do I really warrant / do I really need the function..

Need to get some reverse sensors done first

Guys

Im sure that if the MMI has got bluetooth attached ..Isnt there away to open a sub directory to active it

Seen a few youtube videos about entering the sub menus but ive tryed but my vehicle keeps saying no addtional functions are available

Splashing out over 400 to 500 pounds on a new system is just a waste of money, then Ive been reading about these so call gongles on ebay...whats the story with them

Splashing out over 400 to 500 pounds on a new system is just a waste of money, then Ive been reading about these so call gongles on ebay...whats the story with them

Gongles? Really? If CraigyB reckons you don't have the hardware - you don't have the hardware for BT

Just get a Parrot BT kit and you're sorted +++