A4 B7 Avant Nav and BT upgrade

Recently bought an 07 A4 Avant it has symphony and Bose, also has a non functioning nokia phone kit. I've taken phone out and the sound is better now.

I need navigation and BT phone kit,

I already have a Pioneer AVIC HD3BT with BT and ipod kit sat in my bedroom waiting for a new home, do I fit this or would I be better to go and get a RNS-e with audi BT Kit or similar due to any possible Bose problems.

Other wise Im going for parrot and tom tom which I dont want to do.

I dont mind spending money to get this right.

You would probably find on paper that the Pioneer is a better product, but the integration of the RNS-E and BT prep into the cars systems would be far better, certainly easier to match to the BOSE, mfsw and DIS. I have some 2010/11 nav units in A4 guise, so they have the newest high res LED screen with 2x 32GB SD card slots, road speeds indicated on the nav.

You would probably find on paper that the Pioneer is a better product, but the integration of the RNS-E and BT prep into the cars systems would be far better, certainly easier to match to the BOSE, mfsw and DIS. I have some 2010/11 nav units in A4 guise, so they have the newest high res LED screen with 2x 32GB SD card slots, road speeds indicated on the nav.

Retrofit was one of my options after some searching and you have confirmed what I suspected.

Craig, can you send me a price, i think I can diy fit ( have vagcom etc and good knowlegde of car elctrics) with a BT module, I have MFSW and Bose.