New Boxster Photgraphed

DanG

Yes, not quite sure how that works crossing the rear lights, and will look worse when the middle portion deploys...... Hmmm.

Shame, as I like the front.

These also look a bit too professional to be chance encounter don't they?

Nice hair on the driver......... :)

Not sure about that.

993 to 996 was a massive leap forward, as was the 996 to 997. Haven't yet driven a 991, will do soon, but a sure that if they took the lessons learnt from the 997 GTS, it will be another significant move forward.

Boxster again jumped hugely forward from the 986 to the 987, which is one of the best handling cars I have ever driven.

I guess i am saying that it's not all about looks, but what's underneath in many cases with Porsche.

I think it looks fab - if they lose the rear spoiler.

I have no problems with the evolution of Porsche cars because they just work - and why change a good thing. I still think they've missed a trick with the Cayenne. MrsMe was seriously interested in a GTS when we were looking for her car but they're just all wrong at the front. She looked at a Panamera S too and that has one of the best interiors of any car I've ever seen. However, they were playing silly buggers on the price and insisting the 'price is the price' (and even if they'd given us 10% it was still a little over budget but she really loved the interior and the drive of the car - it was a fabulous cruising thing).

I couldn't own a Boxster though, they're a bit too soft looking for me. The Cayman has grown on me, but it'd still have to be a 911.

Looks like the last model MR2

Exactly what i thought when I sen the headlights.

Also, it would seem that Halfords are missing a set of alloys :-)

Quite like the Boxster, although could see me in one however a Cayman now that's a different matter.

Convertibles are not worth it up here for that few days a year when you could get the top down, but you still won't :-)