Tyresmoke / s2b2 Christmas curry, beer and wonky-knockered lapdancers. Interested ?

theduisbergkid

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been up there a few times over the last year weirdly enough. Town centre is massively different to what I remember. High Street pedestrianised for example, also that new (may not be new...) shopping centre ain't too shabby.

Haymarket is looking a bit tired though hey :o

Why did they keep the old bell tower from Lewis's? It looks like they have?

And they knocked down Granby Halls - the bastards! If you cross over the lights at the Welford Road reccy and stand in the lower right hand side of the car park, I bet you can still smell where the toilets used to be.

Oh it was definitely sh*t, but yes, we got charged 60 Euros for it.

30 minutes later I chundered in the Belgian motorway services.

2 hours later me and Simon each got stopped by the Belgian law for doing 168kph and got fined 180 Euros - despite going past them at an indicated 146mph on the GPS - you really know you're doing that in a Mk2 Golf :grin:

Expensive weekend that one...

Looks like I will be merely topping up my levels on the Friday night- meet up with my mates from Uni every Christmas and we are in the Big Smoke on the Thursday night so train back on the Friday straight out to meet up with you lot! A couple of pints and I'll be right as rain:p