Finally a Porsche owner!

redbeard

That loving feeling... it just gets bigger and bigger :grin:

You may just be feeling as if you're being tailgated when you're not (or not as badly as you think). You're lower than many cars, which can make them look closer and make their headlights seem more glaring. Sometimes a little recalibration of your senses is needed +++

Also, it's worth joining the Porsche Club of Great Britain for a couple of reasons.

Depending on your insurer, you will get about £50 off your insurance (per car), you get a glossy Porsche Mag every month AND you get a PCGB sticker to put in your car +++

They also do events and meets and tech evenings, oh, and you get 10% off all parts from an OPC, I recently had to get a new key head as mine broke and it does help with the cost....

10% of Porsche design stuff. 15% off parts. Servicing deals, etc.

As I seem to be replacing every nut and bolt on my car (out of choice not necessity :)) the parts discount comes in very handy!

You can also get a nice Certificate of Authentication signed by the MD of Porsche and you get a free insurance valuation for your car. Probably of more value on older cars but good to know nevertheless.

• 1 month later...