Interesting little Fiesta..

fizzbitt

Would love to have a go in this thing just so i can pretend to be Ken Block for a while. :P

ROAD LEGAL..Here we have a 1 off ''Field Motorsport'' 2.0 FOUR WHEEL DRIVE COSWORTH MK7 FIESTA WITH 550BHP, 0-60 SUB 3 SECONDS, THIS IS THE ULTIMATE TRACK CAR,

THIS HAS BEEN A LABOUR OF PASSION AND BUILT TO THE HIGHEST STANDARD AND SPEC WITH A ''MONEY NO OBJECT'' POLICY, HERE IS A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF SPEC.

PLS CALL FOR FULL BUILD SPEC AND PICS,,

CHASSIS

Mk7 fiesta 3dr shell with a modified 4+4 sierra cosworth floor pan The body kit is from old school engineering with a rear spoiler from mountune.

ENGINE

The engine is a field motorsport built 2.0 litre 200 block, 6 long-studded,

Garrett GT30 roller bearing turbo, matched ported and polished head, double valve springs ,BD16 inlet and outlet cams , RS500 inlet, 8 green injectors , p8 ecu with pectel piggy back board running coil conversion an anti lag , cosworth pistons , H section con rods , WRC oil injectors , flowed block , big wing sump with baffle plate , air tec intercooler , pace radiator , remote oil filter with mocal oil cooler, custom exhaust , external waste gate ,909 engine bay loom, 2 Bosch 044 fuel pumps running billet fuel rails. And much more

TRANSMISSION

Six paddle clutch with hydraulic set up, front diff 909 thick wall ATB , rear diff 909,gearbox is a Dennis osbarne dog box 5 speed standard ration 4+4 box, uprated drive shafts.

SUSPENSION

Gaz gold coilovers,adjustable top mounts , adjustable ARBs and track control arms, poly bushes front and back rear subframe has steel WRC body mounts.

BRAKES

Ap racing six-pots with 362mm discs at the front and 300mm reyland discs/bells/and spacers at the rear with braided brake lines through out the car with a hydraulic hand brake snd a bias pedal box.

WHEELS

Compomotive 18 alloy wheels with yokaharma tyres all round and spare. Another set of wheels for track only are a set of speed line 18 Dunlop slick tyers.

INTERIOR

Full muti-point cage weld in cage , retrimmed cobra seats , flocked dash, stack dash with track timing, oil temp fuel and oil pressure gages , full under the engine bay and in side fire extinguishers, cd player with blue tooth electric windows and power steering. Six point sparco seat belts shift light , cut out switch, gel battery, lexan rear quarters with custom fuel filler cap.

Private plate RS 09 COZ

Dyno proven at 556 @7500,533ft @4000rpm.

THIS IS A WORLD 1ST BUILD AND SOLD WITH THE ''RS 09 COZ'' PLATE

3229681-1.jpg

3229681-2.jpg

3229681-9.jpg

BHP Ltd : 1 OFF Fiesta 4WD COSWORTH 550BHP

Edited by fizzbitt

Would love to have a go in this thing just so i can pretend to be Ken Block for a while. :P

:grin: yes, that brief moment before any of us would put it through a wall/barrier backwards :roflmao:

It looks very well done, though you have to wonder how long a 2 litre lump putting 550bhp is going to last.... ?

800+ BHP then yes, it'll neither be reliable nor last long.

But a 550 bhp engine is perfectly do-able, an old customer of mine in a previous job (over 11 years ago) has a totally mint Sapphire Cosworth, he sent the engine off to be rebuilt for 500bhp, and when he got it back, stuck it in the car and had it dyno'd, it ran up to 530bhp, and was a total animal, I spoke to him last year as I saw him stood by his garage as I drove past, he's still got it, and has done 80k miles on the engine since it was put back in, and says it still drives as sweetly as it did when it was built.

Even Mitsubishi will sell you a 400bhp 2.0 4 cylinder engine in an Evo with a warranty!

You missed the MLR trackday at Spa this year. Nuff said...

Lol, they do seem to have a high failure rate at Spa, I'd put that down to poorly modded engines though, didn't realise they still went pop when standard.

The Cossie lump is exceptionally strong, 500bhp isn't an unusual figure for one, I can see I'm not going to convince you though.

• 2 weeks later...