Cheap slk for her indoors

Insurance Jon

Mrs IJ has fancied a merc cab for a while, and is wanting to change car soon and noticed the two lease deals, both from a main merc dealer. In reality her only requirements on a new car are sat Nav, auto box, and not French or jap

SLK200 AMG Sport Edition 125 Auto in Iridium Silver with Black leather, Analogue clock, Cupholder, Panoramic glass sunroof, Heated front seats, Interior light package, and Mirror package:

Operating lease 3+23 10k £255+vat

SLK200 AMG Sport Edition 125 Auto in Palladium Silver with Black leather, Advanced parking guidance, Airscalf, Panormaic glass sunroof, Heated front seats, Remote control for roof, and Mirror package:

Operating lease 3+23 10k £276+vat

Before I dive in feet first, what alternatives are there? Both the cars are well north of £30k if bought, but everything else in that price bracket is quite expensive to lease in comparison.

Before I dive in feet first, what alternatives are there?

At those prices, not much I suspect! Better than the advertised MB offers by some margin

Mercedes-Benz UK - Offers Overview - SLK-Class Edition 125

I'd go for the one with the 'airscarf' option - more opportunity to have the roof down :D

The next MB convertible is the 'E' class, and that's around twice the price to lease

Mercedes-Benz UK - E-Class - Cabriolet Edition 125 Offers

Peter