Haldex Badge

micalee

Good point! Maybe I should take my R32 badge off as well then!

I think what he means is that it's like putting "rack and pinion performance" on the side of the car. Just a wee bit pointless.

Don't get me wrong, I see what you are trying to do, by individualising your car a touch, which I've got nothing against, but I'm not sure haldex is the way to do it.

👍

Sorry, not a fan of badges in general hence why my Rocco only has the VW one at either end.

As said above, the people who know what Haldex is would already know that it's on the car. On the same vein I've seen people putting DSG badges on the back too and ask why.

But I respect that you want to make your car individual and if you like them then that's what is important as you have to drive it every day.

Just don't get the motorsport branded stickers for the doors :-)

Ok - so I hear what everyone is saying. We all have our own tastes and thats what makes us unique. Some of us like black alloys, others dont - Some like their cars as low as possible - some like a bit of comfort - Some want gauges and carbon fibre dials everywhere, others want OEM. Lets respect each others 'ways' and leave it there.