Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ian_C

MK Meet - Weds 7th Dec

11 posts in this topic

MK Meet - Weds 7th December, 7:30pm at the Caldecotte Arms, Milton Keynes. +++

Any enthusiast welcome. Potential MK meet newbies please post below so we can look out and welcome you! Usual suspects please post your interest. As usual now, the meet is posted on both RS246 and spin-off forum Audi SRS. The two hold a joint Audi Ace Café monthly meet which has been excellent since it started this spring.

For any newcomers (or forgetful old timers) the Caldecotte Arms pub is by the junction of the A5 and the A4146 right next to the oddly shaped - and now smoothly resurfaced - roundabout under the A5 (great for testing your Milltek). Look for the Windmill! Coming off the dual carriageway, drive down as far as the pub and then turn left towards the outside 'arc' of the car park - the top tier so to speak. Gone but not forgotten W12. New map below after it was pointed out on RS246 how ancient the old map was!

The Caldecotte Arms

Bletcham Way

Caldecotte

Milton Keynes

Buckinghamshire

MK7 8HP

01908 366188

IMG_1094_1024.sized.jpg

44412d1314553097-testing-testing-testing-caldecotte-arms-640.jpg

Unlikely for me - I'll be heading north after 10 days working away so will probably just want to get the fook home.

I'll be there +++

Seems like an age since the last one...

Edited by nikw
edited to remove excess smilieage

Unlikely for me - I'll be heading north after 10 days working away so will probably just want to get the fook home.

Just to confirm, after 10 days away, I really just want to go home. Have a good one - nice 'bracing' day for it! +++

Fair enough, safe trip home!! See you all later - some interest from Audi SRS, hopefully have some new faces including another B6 S4 Avant. +++

Great turn out despite the freezing temperature - seven Audis (six quattros and Tonys courtesy A5 Sportback). Warm welcome to Michael and Nigel from Audi SRS with almost 900 bhp between them. Matt got home alright too in his wailing supercharged A8, albeit needing another belt.....

Edited by Ian_C

Don't think anyone did this time!

Apart from being pitch black it was too cold IMHO!

Good laugh though - look forward to meeting up in Feb!

Tone