Help fox attacking new car !

AZURES3

Washed the new car this morning and found 5cm long scratches on the lip of the boot, looked like a dog had scrabbled it claws on the it, then to my horror there was 4 scratches spaced like small dog/fox on the roof about 1m long :eek::ffs:

To my amazement they appear to have all polished out using the Auto Glym Super Resin Polish that was supplied in the Life Shine pack BUT our garage it full of our sons outdoor toys and garden furnture and we are really worried that the car have trashed paint within a month.

:rolleyes:

Any advice ? car cover seems thin and have potential to damage paint if the car is not clean which isnt easy over winter.

Myabe a couple of these on the drive will help ?

http://www.primrose.co.uk/advanced-fox-scarer-p-17240.html

Edited by AZURES3

What a nightmare. I was woken up at 5am the other morning by barking foxes. Saw three running around the car park area. There are two cats in our road that like to get on top of cars, they get on my van to take a short cut. Little f uckers. The sensor sounds like a good idea, be interested to know if it works.

there seems to be lots of reviews on these that are very positive but i wonder if the sensor will pick the fox up each time. i am going to give one a go as its cheaper than a respray but think longer term solution is a small garden shed and car in the garage. Our garden is typical new house style so very small hence we have not had a shed before but needs must and saving the paintwork comes first.