The Ultimate Car Collection?

Phantom

I have seen some incredible car collections in my time, but I think this one in Japan is one of the best. Not sure if this has been posted before so apologies if it has, but if you can think of any super car, it is likely to be in this Japanese guy's personal collection

L4P Garage of the Month :: December :: Japan's Secret Garage

• 3 weeks later...

It seems so obvious that the declining interest in the series trends so closely to the demise of innovation in race cars... yet nobody wants to tie the two together. Look back through that lineup of history and look at the other periods in time where the economy was in terrible shape... yet the evolution and revolution in the field continued.

It seems so obvious that the declining interest in the series trends so closely to the demise of innovation in race cars... yet nobody wants to tie the two together. Look back through that lineup of history and look at the other periods in time where the economy was in terrible shape... yet the evolution and revolution in the field continued.

ehh? :coffee:

Also Bazza - That thing 'blue' me away! Also by far my fav from that collection!

Wonder if he will send me a high res shot of that F40 to have as a screen saver...