MY X3 35D M Sport

Golfer

Had my X3 35D M Sport for 2 months now covered 2000 Miles, it goes like stink and gives 40 MPG.:grin:

8 speed box, adjustable box,suspension and steering, tiptronic.

Hope you like the pictures.19" summer wheels with Metallic Black paint on the insides.

Black winter wheels, Team Dynamics Pro-Race 1.3 18" * 8.5" with Dunlop winter Sport 3D XL 245/45/18 Run-Flats.

Every extra and the fastest 4*4 Diesel on the planet. 0-60=5.6Secs

post-11404-137914478214_thumb.jpg

post-11404-137914478217_thumb.jpg

post-11404-137914478221_thumb.jpg

post-11404-137914478226_thumb.jpg

post-11404-13791447823_thumb.jpg

post-11404-137914478234_thumb.jpg

Edited by Golfer

Golfer, I admire your choice of oddball BMW's. Not just this one either!

I bet you can catch lots of unsuspecting folk unaware.....

Reality is, this X3 will keep up with an average Joe in an M3/RS4 on-road...

I know it's rapid, but I'd spend £350 and get a proper remap done too :D

Reality is, this X3 will keep up with an average Joe in an M3/RS4 on-road...

I know it's rapid, but I'd spend £350 and get a proper remap done too :D

I am already thinking the same thing :D

It was not my first choice of Car at all, but with the climate in the UK; I was leaving the 550i MS and M3 in the Garage for a while in the winter unable to use safely.

So this thing covers a few Goals, go anywhere any time, it's quicker than most and can hold a lot.:)

Golfer, I admire your choice of oddball BMW's. Not just this one either!

I bet you can catch lots of unsuspecting folk unaware.....

Yep your right about "Oddball" in some cases, and catching people out, Sunday I had a 3 litre Merc Diesel 61 Plate come up on my inside fast, I just blasted away from it, once he caught up I got the thumbs up, he was well surprised.

Not for me at all, I'm afraid.

I preferred your 550i.

Brave choise and you don't see many about. However, we can all see you are 'well happy' with it, so that's all that counts! +++

The 550i MS has been sent abroad ( Africa somewhere ) so no more 550i MS in the UK.

It was a nice quick car for sure, the new X550DM should be some car with 378BHP Tri-Turbo diesel under the bonnet.

The fuel prices are going silly now so even I am looking for a bit more "Bang for Buck", this X3 35D if driven normally is giving 40MPG after only 2100 miles, thats great for the power and size of the thing.

Plus my mileage has gone up this year by 5/7K that has had an influence also.

The 550i MS has been sent abroad ( Africa somewhere ) so no more 550i MS in the UK.

It was a nice quick car for sure, the new X550DM should be some car with 378BHP Tri-Turbo diesel under the bonnet.

The fuel prices are going silly now so even I am looking for a bit more "Bang for Buck", this X3 35D if driven normally is giving 40MPG after only 2100 miles, thats great for the power and size of the thing.

Plus my mileage has gone up this year by 5/7K that has had an influence also.

40 mpg. Fecking superb!

Yep your right about "Oddball" in some cases, and catching people out, Sunday I had a 3 litre Merc Diesel 61 Plate come up on my inside fast, I just blasted away from it, once he caught up I got the thumbs up, he was well surprised.

That must be silly quick. My 3.0d X5 (with that box) is already fast enough. That new 8spd gearbox is incredible BTW! It's a shame it's just not a bit fatter, X3's always look too narrow IMO. That said, I loved my old X3 3.0d! Ugly as sin, but brilliant to drive.

Took lots of abuse about it on here at the time LOL!

That must be silly quick. My 3.0d X5 (with that box) is already fast enough. That new 8spd gearbox is incredible BTW! It's a shame it's just not a bit fatter, X3's always look too narrow IMO. That said, I loved my old X3 3.0d! Ugly as sin, but brilliant to drive.

Took lots of abuse about it on here at the time LOL!

Yea it is "Silly Quick" and I have two sets of wheels ( winter and Summer) the Summer set are 275/40/19 rears and 245/45/19 fronts they grip the tarmac very well under full power.

post-11404-137914478583_thumb.jpg