Any network guys about?

Ritey

Problem is, we were running SBS 2003 when the 2 drives in Raid 5 died. Cisco Firewall has now died and won't turn on so no chance of a PIX config. Had an SBS 2008 box up and ready with data backup which is hooked up directly to the BT Business Hub router but our fixed IP which was on the Cisco firewall is obviously now not in use with the current temporary setup. I want to enable the fixed IP asap so we can connect to other external machines (IP rules locking us out) and get a VPN back up and running so is it possible with current SBS 2008 setup and the BT Business Hub or do I have to wait until another firewall is delivered?

SBS 2008 seems to prefer only having one NIC so not sure on setup with Firewall either as SBS 2003 had 2 NICS so wondering if this will be a problem? +++

Just coming back to it now really, had a look at Cisco ASA router at the weekend, will get one of those ordered in this week providing I'm allowed to spend more money on kit (2 HD's down and £800 data recovery charge already this last week!). So currently just setup on dynamic IP from BT and SBS 2008 being the DHCP as it wants to be with no hardwire firewall. Ideally would like to get the fixed IP's working again so I can access the external servers do some updates but everything I've tried so far to make that happen hasn't worked so might not be able to do anything till a new hardwire firewall is in place to take a fixed IP....

Suggestions welcome +++