Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Luke

Running to music.

5 posts in this topic

Thin Lizzy, Live and Dangerous is a lot better to run to than Robbie Williams live at Knebworth :grin:

I tend to run to podcasts now. There are lots of great running and triathlon ones - Marathon Talk is my favourite.

Robbie Williams? :eek: A famous person once said, "Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional!" :grin:

I listened to a podcast while running once, but my earphones kept falling out every couple of miles. It wasn't really as enjoyable as I thought it might, so haven't bothered getting better earphones to try again. Also, I found I lost concentration on my pace too.

It's the weather, not boredom that stops me running :(

A pair of B&W C5's and a copy of Ministry of Sound Running Trax 3 will do the job. :)

A pair of B&W C5's and a copy of Ministry of Sound Running Trax 3 will do the job. :)

Careful using decent headphones when running. I've destroyed 2 pairs of Etymotics as the sweat ruins the remote controls :( I am currently using Yurbuds and while the sound quality is not as good they are at least sports specific. On the lookout for something better though...