New RS4

Woppum

Riz?

2013 Audi RS4 Avant pictures leaked

We don't need to wait anymore. The Audi RS4 Avant is here. It seems that Audi has finally used the natural aspirated 4.2 FSI V8 used on the Audi RS5. This engine produces 450PS (444bhp) and 430Nm (317.15 lb-ft).

As with the RS5 Coupe and Convertible models, the RS4 Avant will be offered with a seven-speed S-tronic dual-clutch transmission and Audi's quattro all-wheel drive system, while Ingolstadt's RS engineers will apply their experience on the suspension and the braking systems. An enormous 380mm carbon-ceramic brakes will be offered.

Separating the RS4 Avant from its less-powerful siblings will be a new aero kit that includes blistered wheel arches, bespoke front and rear bumpers, side skirts and a roof spoiler. The top end version of the A4 series will also get a modified front grille, RS-style twin oval tail pipes and 19 inches five-double spoke alloy wheels wrapped in beefier tires along with an enhanced interior featuring RS-specific sports seats and steering wheel.

More details coming at the Geneva Motor Show.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25749[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25750[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25751[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25752[/ATTACH]

Just under 5 seconds 0-60? No improvement from the last one then.

450hp from a normally aspirated engine? Good luck with the emissions.

Really disappointed. I am on the waiting list for one of these having been told it was a V8 turbo... Which would have been huge fun.

Looks are nothing special, if real, looks a little like a body kit on an S-line.

I thought i would never say it, but, If BMW make an M3 estate....

Low 4's would be a good thing as would a PDK rivalling gearbox...

But from what I read it's 4.8 and the same box as the current RS5, which, whilst not as horrific as the V10 R8 box, was still not really special.

Early days and nothing confirmed 100%, but I had really hoped for a return to turbos...

Low 4's would be a good thing as would a PDK rivalling gearbox...

But from what I read it's 4.8 and the same box as the current RS5, which, whilst not as horrific as the V10 R8 box, was still not really special.

Early days and nothing confirmed 100%, but I had really hoped for a return to turbos...

Really? I'm the opposite. Thought the keeping of the v8 was a breath of fresh air, chances are the next m3 will sadly be turbo'd , I'm quite proud of audi for this. Not my cup of tea though, need rwd.