Road Rage

Andy_Bangle

According to the police report, the said incident took place on February 23. It all started when a woman driving a Fiat Palio Adventure allegedly cut off the motorcyclist at a red light.

From there on, a passenger in a following vehicle catches the entire episode on film. Apparently, some words and/or looks were exchanged and the motorcyclist kicks the front fender of the Fiat. That was a bad move because the woman immediately runs her car onto the motorcyclist knocking him down!

The angry motorcyclist then stands up and walks towards the Fiat – we're going to assume that he wasn't planning to turn the other cheek yet.

So what does the woman do? She drives straight onto the man who lands on the car's bonnet clinching onto the mirror for his life, while the woman steers the Fiat into stationary vehicles and on to a parked car on the other side of the road!

By some kind of miracle, no one, not even the shaken up motorcyclist was hurt during the Brazilian woman's insane rage.

But just to be sure, the motorcyclist quickly got up and took the keys off the woman's vehicle before she could run him over again…

You only need to watch the first 40 secs...

BRIGA NO TRANSITO bRASÍLIA - YouTube

Ha, serves him right the tosser, doesn't matter what she did previously, kicking the car means he got exactly what he deserved.

Hey I know you do the taxi business, but that is harsh even for an industry known to employ people that really don't have to think.

The woman is clearly not going to stop, she was trying to get away- how would you, being in the bikers shoes react?

Hey I know you do the taxi business, but that is harsh even for an industry known to employ people that really don't have to think.

Very good, I'm sure, especially coming from a sparky!

The woman is clearly not going to stop, she was trying to get away- how would you, being in the bikers shoes react?

Why should she stop? things happen on the roads, sometimes people make mistakes, you get on with it, there is no indication that anything had happened previously other than her possibly having cut him off at the lights, hardly a reason for him to kick her car.

I wouldn't be in that position, because I'm not a total f*ckwit trying to throw my weight around and intimidate people by kicking their cars, he's learnt the hard way.

How would you justify him in kicking her car in any way? And no, this isn't an 'I hate bikers' thing, I just hate people who think they can intimidate others and cause criminal damage to other peoples property.

Anyway, it looks more to me like he's scared the sh1t out of her, and she's panicked and hit the gas, I can't really imagine for one minute she intentionally did any of that.

Have to agree with Tipex

This could have easily been avoided with the biker just riding off

Last month an incident happened in North West London where just because a biker could not get through two lanes of traffic, he grabbed the mirror of one car and folded it in, tapped on the cars bonnet with his hand before riding off.

1. Biker has no right to touch someone else s property

2. The mirror may not have been one that folds in permanently, or would fold up etc...could have easily broke it

What made it worse is as he went past, no thank you or sorry...just a finger up at the driver

THANKFULLY, the biker did not consider his options and not too far into the lane (3/4 cars worth) he was stopped at the traffic lights...followed by what looked like a broken nose.

I've never been to Brazil and have no idea what area she was driving in (looked like a reasonable area) but I recall reading about a lot of gun crime down there, wonder if as a woman driver she had a 'masked' biker kick her car and just panicked?

You views on this ?

A biker is sitting stationary in traffic at a red light when the car behind thinks they can squeeze past the bike.

In doing so they start to run over the guys boot/foot. In an adrenaline filled moment of panic that their foot is about to be crushed, the biker yanks their foot out of the way. Since the bike was slightly lent in that direction by removing the foot the biker stabilises themself by rapidly deploying their hand out onto the car which causes a dent in the wing. The lights change. The biker rides off.

Tough luck on the car driver or bad evil biker?

If you have never ridden a bike, well it's the bikers fault. It always will be...

What utter bollocks, why do bikers (and some car drivers to be fair) have a 'them and us' attitude?

We're all using the same roads, we all need to show each other the same respect.

In the analogy above, it's clearly not the bikers fault that his foot got run over, but he shouldn't have ridden off as that is an offence, leaving the scene of an accident, insurance details would need to be exchanged, but ultimately the car driver would be found at fault (you would hope) and have to claim off his own insurance, and the biker, having not received any injury or damage, should not have to claim.