Corrado VR6 £1995

steverado

Standard 2.9L VR6 in Candy White

MOT until Dec-12

Tax until Sept-12

133,000 miles

£1995 ono

Located near Bournemouth, Dorset,

Reluctantly it is time to sell my 1994 Candy White VR6. The car is unmolested and almost completely standard with the exception of clear side indicators and different wheels with plenty of tread, that said, the original wheels are available separately. The engine is the 2.9 litre 190hp VR6 engine that is totally standard and in the time I have owned it has always been run on V-power, which the forums always seem to recommend.

The car has covered 133k miles and comes with 8 months Mot and 4 months Tax. The car comes with full stamped service history (13 stamps) up to 110,000 miles with all subsequent service work carried out by myself and backed up with receipts. The car comes with a large folder of receipts detailing previous service work.

I have owned the car nearly three years and the reason for sale being the fact I now do a far greater mileage than I used to and shall be buying a diesel.

The car is fantastic, I will be sad to see her go. She always gets comments from people and a white VR6 is rare. The engine pulls strongly through all the gears and does not smoke, use oil or water and always starts first time. The clutch is smooth and all gears engage well. The car brakes straight and true, the ride height is standard and there are no knocks or untoward noises from the suspension.

The sunroof works fine and the rear spoiler raises as it should at 55mph, the only electrical problem is that the drivers window stopped working a weeks ago, the relay however still clicks.

The bodywork on the car is in good condition with no noticeable dents or scratches, the car has had a re-spray at some stage and can be noticed around the edge of some of the rubber trim, this does not however detract from the overall look of the car. The original windscreen was replaced in December for the last Mot.

The interior is in excellent condition, the cloth seats are immaculate: no tears, burns or sagging. The headlining is as it should be and there are also no speaker holes cut in the rear parcel shelf.

The car comes with 3 keys and one remote fob, which operates the immobiliser and full closure Meta alarm system.

I will be happy to answer any questions by email, phone or text. Viewings and test drives welcome, although please bring proof of insurance if you want to drive it yourself.

Thanks for looking,

Steve – 07825 300475 stevenrowlanduk @ Hotmail.com (remove spaces)

2hyeafl.jpg

2075284.jpg

33tm2vn.jpg

10534tk.jpg

jsyi6q.jpg

2sb8tpz.jpg

23j2y36.jpg

1z164h2.jpg

20jnvqa.jpg

9aa102.jpgStandard 2.9L VR6 in

I did yeah, it sort of sold, I got given a £200 deposit by the buyer after he has been for a test drive and said he would complete the sale once his car sold but his car never sold, quite annoying but he said he was happy to let the deposit go, so I have not don't too badly out of it.

what is club 18-30 except for the holiday resort thing?

Hmmm. I've got a 1989 white Scirocco Scala with a couple of minor mods, not much interior and a mega-quiet exhaust (well it will be if I stay on this side of Dorset and you're in Bournemouth). Never been raced or rallied. Really good consumption - of oil...

Fancy a part-ex..? :D

Hmmm. I've got a 1989 white Scirocco Scala with a couple of minor mods, not much interior and a mega-quiet exhaust (well it will be if I stay on this side of Dorset and you're in Bournemouth). Never been raced or rallied. Really good consumption - of oil...

Fancy a part-ex..? :D

Thanks for the offer but I'm afraid not, I'm selling my car to get the money for something more sensible as I do a lot more miles now, I'm thinking a 320d, hopefully estate, I don't suppose you have one to p/x?

On a serious note though if you are interested, even if not till yours has sold I'd be more than happy for you to have a look at it,

Steve

Yes, it is, isn't it, aren't you still looking for a car?

Can't find anything within budget (as we don't have a spare shed hauled up in the barn!)... and when I say within budget, I mean, I can't afford a car I'd be happy bringing along for six bags of cheesy poofs!