How very odd!

Odd as in coincidental.

I've never seen a Tribeca before and when the thread posted by Luke developed I realised this.

That was until an hour or so ago when I spotted this in B&Q's Silverlink car park. I've got to say it looked FANTASTIC. Really aggressive, lot's of presence and I think this was a 3.0d model with two very large chromed exhausts sticking out of the back. I am quite taken by this, it really does look superb.

attachment.php?attachmentid=46058&d=1335009072

post-6775-137914482208_thumb.jpg

It looks a bit like the Subaru badge. It's silver for a start, and it's circular-ish.

The Subaru badge is blue. :P

I'll give you circular-ish. (Oval in English, ;) ).

Whereas the Tribeca is just plain ugly, the Infiniti FX is quite striking. Must admit I'm not completely sure on the styling - to me it looks like a wolf about barf its dinner.

You can have it with a 5.0 V8 petrol. Nearly 60 grand list ... or low 30s used if you wait a year or so. :eek:

I had an FX35 back in 2005 in the states for about a months.

Same engine as the Z350, that was.

Sounded fantastic with a tuned exhaust and drove nicely. 19" alloys were not that great, particularly in the snow and ice, despite all wheel drive.

Interior was proper American market plastic...

Don't think I could spend my own money on one though.

At least it won't be: "I've got a chip on my shoulder about anyone with more than 2 pennies to rub together" like yours should be :)

PMSL, is that the best you can come up with? You know nothing about me, nothing :roflmao:You're implying I have an issue with people who have money? You really couldn't be further from the truth. :roflmao:

Obviously, I'm giving off the wrong online impression here. Perhaps I should list some of my household items in my signature? :coffee:

I take it all back then.

You're perfectly balanced with a chip on each shoulder.

You're right that I know nothing about the real you and only ever see your online personality. That's why I called it the way I did. It gets a bit boring when you contribute nothing to the forum unless it's to take a pop at MrMe - give the rest of us a chance too!