Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Palace

Dealer Phoned MY Q5 se arrives UK on Friday

4 posts in this topic

I am new to the forum thought I would say hello.

I have a Kia Sorento XS auto on a 56 plate with Old Man Emu suspension it go's well off road.

However Audi Pool phoned today my retirement present to my wife & I our new Q5 SE in Ibis White arrives in UK on Friday...

When I ordered it I did not see all of the available options. Our car will have S-Tronic GB, B&O, DAB radio, Memory seats & mirrors, 3 spoke multi function steering wheel with flappy Paddles (to please my 17 year old son; honest) mobile phone preparation Bluetooth interface, SE standard rear parking sensors.

From looking at the Audi forums I have realised there are so many options & that retro fitting is possible...

We have now decided that we will need front sensors as well, I would have liked to retrofit parking systems plus, I have had to order Audi Pool to fit after market sensors, also the Bluetooth is not voice controled is it possible to retro fit mobile phone prep low or high?

To all you Audi owner & experts what else have I missed that is useful, I don't need sat nav I have Garmin and also on our mobiles. I see you can get to hidden functions in the MMI like gauge flick ? it looks great also oil temperature, what else...

John

Welcome to TSN +++

There is a user here who is somewhat of an expert in retrofitting Craigyb - I'm sure he'll have some ideas as to what is possible for you.

Sensors is not something i do, but I can't understand why the bluetooth prep is not voice controlled? AFAIK all the bluetooth preps are voice capable except in cabriolets.

Sensors is not something i do, but I can't understand why the bluetooth prep is not voice controlled? AFAIK all the bluetooth preps are voice capable except in cabriolets.

Craigyb

Having looked at the Audi configurator Q5 (5) Equipment I was perplexed as I had asked for voice control! so I popped into Audi Pool 2 weeks ago about this matter, I was told by the sales Manager at Audi Pool that "Mobile Phone Preparation Blue-tooth interface" @ £250 was not voice controlled from what I have seen & read on the internet particularly this site you probably know more than most Audi dealers. if there is no voice control when I get the car wait for/expect PM.

John

Edited by Palace
spelling