MK Meet - Weds 6th June

Ian_C

MK Meet - Weds 6th June, 6:30pm onwards at the Caldecotte Arms, Milton Keynes. +++

Finally the summer sunshine is here!! Trialing an earlier 6:30pm kick off in the hotter months, I'll be there from 6:30pm alongside an Audi UK chap who has been badgering me to bring the meet forward, arrive whenever, 'regular' time is of course fine too. Warm welcome to Paul, Shirley, Tim and Gav in May - looks like we may potentially have both the V10 models this month then! Cacebaby - long time no see - Alan isn't it?! Usual suspects please post your interest, potential MK meet newbies please post below so we can look out and welcome you! Any enthusiast welcome. The meet is posted on both RS246 and spin-off forum Audi SRS.

For any newcomers (or forgetful old timers) the Caldecotte Arms pub is by the junction of the A5 and the A4146 right next to the oddly shaped - and now smoothly resurfaced - roundabout under the A5 (great for testing your Milltek). Look for the Windmill! Coming off the dual carriageway, drive down as far as the pub and then turn left towards the outside 'arc' of the car park - the top tier so to speak.

The Caldecotte Arms

Bletcham Way

Caldecotte

Milton Keynes

Buckinghamshire

MK7 8HP

01908 366188

46261d1337880044-testing-testing-testing-wp_000035-edit-640.jpg

44412d1314553097-testing-testing-testing-caldecotte-arms-640.jpg

Warmer than I expected today which is a nice bonus! See you down there 6:30pm onwards chaps. My mate Gavin is arriving at my house shortly - actually works perfectly as his own car is having service and mot today

Superb meet, one of the best turns outs ever, more than 15 people, took a few photos but by no means of all the cars, people coming and going etc. The 6:30pm start time will also stay for the summer, very positive.

Yesterday also massively cheered me up after being in the wars, so thank you everyone.

WP_000062+plates+640.jpg

WP_000059+plates+640.jpg

Tyresmoke, RS246, Audi SRS and S2 forum were the four forums this was posted on. The MX5 owners club also hold their meet on the same night - nothing to do with us! Last night Nik turned up in his own MX5, Miguel in his Mk1 Golf van, Andy from the S2 forum and Shao in their respective 1 series.