Golf gti 16v mk3 dragon green 12 months mot £675

steverado

Standard 2.0L 16V Golf Gti in Dragon Green

12 Months Mot

Currently Sorn

148,000 miles

£675 ono

Located near Bournemouth, Dorset,

Reluctantly it is time to sell my 1997 Dragon Green Golf Gti. The car is unmolested and completely standard, it has only had 3 previous owners with the previous owner being a close friend.

The engine is the 2.0 litre 150hp 16v engine that is totally standard and in the time I have owned it has always run faultlessly recently returning 42mpg on a trip to Brugge and back in Belgium.

The car has covered 148k miles and comes with 12 months Mot. The tax ran out at the end of June so will be sorn from the 1st of July. The car comes with full stamped service history (13 stamps) up to 110,000 miles with all subsequent service work carried out by myself and backed up with receipts. The car comes with a large folder of receipts detailing previous service work.

I have owned the car for only 5 months, I bought the car as a temporary car between selling my Corrado VR6 and buying a diesel, I kept the car longer than intended as I was so impressed with it. The reason for sale being the fact I now do a far greater mileage than I used to and have bought a diesel.

The car is fantastic, I will be sad to see her go. The engine pulls strongly through all the gears and does not smoke, use oil or water and always starts first time. The clutch is smooth and all gears engage well. The car brakes straight and true, the ride height is standard and the car is surprisingly economical.

The air conditioning works really well, there is however a fault with the electric windows, only the front passenger window works and that is tempremental, this however has not bothered me as I simply use the air con, it was like this when I bought the car and I think when my friend bought it before me.

The bodywork on the car is in good condition and looks fantastic in the sun. The car comes with the orogional alloys which are in fairly good condition. There is however a few small marks as to be expected with a car of this age and a small piece of trim missing from the drivers door as can be seen in the pictures.

The interior is in excellent condition, the cloth seats are immaculate: no tears, burns or sagging. The headlining is as it should be and there are also no speaker holes cut in the rear parcel shelf.

The car comes with 2 keys and two remote fobs, which operate the alarm and immobiliser.

I will be happy to answer any questions by email, phone or text. Viewings and test drives welcome, although please bring proof of insurance if you want to drive it yourself.

Thanks for looking,

Steve – 07825 300475

34ew6cx.jpg

21bope0.jpg

352hd6r.jpg

avq4oh.jpg

1o0f8x.jpg

2elv4sg.jpg

x0v0bm.jpg

24fgyh3.jpg

1hc74h.jpg

2damuzr.jpg