Goodwood Revival, anyone ?

theduisbergkid

This weekend is it? Mrs B and I don't have any plans (I think :P ) . . . . we also don't have any ticket !

14-16 September and you could just go for a drive, park up and look around the pre 65 car park which also has quite a few stalls there.

I have one spare ticket for the Sunday for sale

There's me, Mrs Duisberg, Sleg, Dazzer_VR6, their old man, my mate Bjorn and his missus with an unpronounceable name... anyone else going ?

I'm there Fri-Sunday and would love to see some TyreSmokers in vintage costume. Come and have a laugh at us and a look at 'my' motor, join us for G&T, the more the merrier +++

Did you sort transport for Bjorn? or is he making his own way?

thought you were not going?

you will enjoy it but do dress up:grin:

The family trip had been canned... and then today out the blue Barclays Premier sent me two complimentary tickets :)

Not only that, emailed Goodwood asking if there was any way to get two under 12's tickets thinking there'd be no chance as they're sold out Sat/Sun... only to get a "you'll have two kids arm bands by the end of the week, enjoy your visit". Brilliant and totally unexpected.

Now, where's that flat-cap :)

The family trip had been canned... and then today out the blue Barclays Premier sent me two complimentary tickets :)

Not only that, emailed Goodwood asking if there was any way to get two under 12's tickets thinking there'd be no chance as they're sold out Sat/Sun... only to get a "you'll have two kids arm bands by the end of the week, enjoy your visit". Brilliant and totally unexpected.

Now, where's that flat-cap :)

Great news +++