FOR SALE: Brand New iPhone 4 16GB

Milo

I've got a brand new black iphone 4 16GB for sale. It was a replacement handset for a one that was damaged (I've got the Apple receipt if you need it, it's still under warranty)

It's currently locked to O2 - it was activated last week with an O2 SIM just to make sure it worked OK.

It's the handset only i.e. no box, cables etc.

Open to offers* and can post special delivery etc.

* no cheesy puffs please, or any other savoury snacks.

im actually after one... so im lost as to whats going on with yours? ??:P

I was going to sell it and buy an unlocked one. However the pixies at O2 finally got around to unlocking it so I kept it +++

I know where there's a brand new white 64gb 4S for sale but it's locked to Vodafone. And I am not volunteering to get it unlocked :P

im actually after one... so im lost as to whats going on with yours? ??:P

Fizzbitt - I can't decide if your taking the pi55 or not, but if Milo can't make up his mind, and you're interested, I've got a nearly new iPhone 4 in black (which is just sitting in a draw) and I'm open to offers. Used for a couple of weeks, but in excellent condition. A replacement from Apple. 32 Gb on O2, but I'm out of contract so can probably get it unlocked if that helps? Sold c/w box, cables, charger, head phones etc. I've even got unused Apple bumper case in white.

Milo sorry to hijack your thread - if this is bad etiquette, let me know and I'll delete.

Guys, can you give an indicative price for what you're selling please +++

Milo, I'm interested in your 64GB 4S and Forrest I'm interested in your 4

:beer:

The white 64gb 4S isn't mine but i can find out how much she wants for it. It was an unwanted upgrade so still boxed.

The white 64gb 4S isn't mine but i can find out how much she wants for it. It was an unwanted upgrade so still boxed.

Typical woman. She said "make me an offer".

I don't anything involving cheesy puffs, savoury snacks or cakes would be acceptable though, Mook. It would need to be in GBP +++