iPhone 5 16GB White

AudiPartner

I'm bored of everything "just working", so I've just ordered a Samsung SIII to play with (and have my i4 as backup)

Forget the S3 if you want the best Android experience, in fact, forget anything Samsung.

They wont allow you to run the latest Jelly Bean version unless you hack the phone and use a development version of the firmware.

Ive been trying to upgrade the mrs firmware on her Galaxy, and despite it not even being on Ice Cream Sandwich, there are still no official firmware updates.

It seems the only manufacturers supporting the latest versions of Andriod are HTC and Huwai (i think thats how you spell it).

One of my mates is a proper Android fanboy, of the worst type, and he's shown me how to hack the Galaxy so it can run Jelly Bean, and it's fecking complicated (much more so than jail breaking an iphone), and apparently Jelly Bean is utterly amazing and better than everything else in the whole world, even though things like the camera wont work, and other stuff because it's not truly compatible with Samsung phones, amazing how people can overlook such fundamental flaws just because they think something is then best, despite not trying anything else!

My work colleague has an S3 and asks me how to use it. After playing with it for 5 minutes I can tell I couldn't live with it long term. It's too big and the menu system is diabolical.

I'm waiting for the Windows Mobile 8 phones to come out end of October, then I'll decide if I can stomach using this 3GS until iPhone 6 is released.

About time too, Jelly Bean has been available on other handsets for ages, its still Android, so it'll crash a few times a day though! :P

Cool, will give me something to do... I've had so much free time since ditching Windowz and WinCE... will be good to get back to having to fix stuff again :P