Hi, I am new to this forum

t1mothy

Figures I have seen range from 5.9 to 6.8!!

Safe to say about 6.4 though in real world conditions. Not a blistering figure but combined with the build quality and styling makes the TT a good all round package IMHO.

Really depends on the driver and the drive itself (turbos are not consistent when in use). If you decide to chip it then it should be about 5.6 to 5.8 easy. jump.gif

beerchug.gif

I've been here but didn't feel the need to add anything as I agreed with a previous post. tongue.gif

But since you've lured me in (again!).....

I've test driven the 3.2 DSG three times including once on track. It is definately quicker than a 225 but it's slower than a chipped 225. In day to day use I reckon that the 3.2 DSG would have it simply because the gearbox means you're not suffering 0.5 seconds of no power everytime you change gear. It'll be interesting to compare the manual 3.2 to the 225 when it comes out. I've been out in the 3.2 A3 to try and get an idea and I think a chipped 225 would have it.

All opinions curtousey of the 'seat of the pants' measuring device. wink.gif

Well it was suggested to me that Audi are currently going through a type approval for ABT tuned cars - so it could happen in the near future.

You can get work done at some dealers and they offer a warrenty on works they carry out, as do companies like AMD and RSD.

I had all my work on my TT done by AMD - great product and good results. Next time around I would probably look at an Oettinger product only because i hear so many good things about them, and the only way to find out is to try, if they had nothing around then I'd go back to AMD.

[ QUOTE ]

Cheers lads, I have just done 1k miles so I am gonna dump the clutch at 4k rpm on the way home tonight and see.

Not that it will be any sort accurate experiment

[/ QUOTE ]

...hehe keep meaning to try this myself! Did you turn ESP off as well, this does burn your clutch though too, so I guess you wouldn't want to do it too often....tis great though when you whop em off the line, definately gonna get mine chiped and 'Milteked' later in the year... jump.gif

mine was 274.8 (or something like that) just under 275 anyway - but that was 6 or 7 cars ago now.

Mine had AMD remap, Forge front mount intercooler, Forge DV, Miltek exhaust and cats replaced, Knoi shocks and H&R springs, Porsche brakes - went very well, the torque was also very impressive and from the lights it was good to keep up with most things.