Poland v England

NewNiceMrMe

It's just got even worse.

The Serbian FA have just issued a statement that says they "absolutely deny and refute allegations of any racist abuse being directed at England players".

They go on to say "England's Danny Rose behaved in an inappropriate, unsportsmanlike and ugly manner towards their fans". They go on to commend the referee for sending him off.

What can you say to that? :roflmao:

I think it's utterly ridiculous.

Serbia should be banned for life, not for the actual racism, that should be a sensible ban, but for the Serbian FA's utterly blatant lying in the farcical statement they made.

But this is just what the Poles and Ukranians did when they were accused of racism on the terraces, the authorities just lied about every aspect of it. Racism is rife across eastern Europe in lots of apsects of life, not just football.

I think it's utterly ridiculous.

Serbia should be banned for life, not for the actual racism, that should be a sensible ban, but for the Serbian FA's utterly blatant lying in the farcical statement they made.

But this is just what the Poles and Ukranians did when they were accused of racism on the terraces, the authorities just lied about every aspect of it. Racism is rife across eastern Europe in lots of apsects of life, not just football.

Which is exactly why they should be banned.

For what it's worth, I don't think racism is any less prevalent in UK football than it ever was, people just don't shout about it any more, as they know they'll get into trouble over it, people don't suddenly stop being racist just because it'll get them banned from football grounds, they just keep quiet about it until they are in likeminded company.