s2b2 / TyreSmoke Christmas pissup, curry and tomfoolery - Friday December 14th

theduisbergkid

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fortunately the tit he mentioned before editing won't be going.

And I don't think it's particularly clever of moderators to call members arses. In fact now the post has been edited I'd say it's you that looks the arse.

And it's you're. :coffee:

I'd rather not be educated by you thanks all the same Garcon. My point was and still is valid they need to grow up and stop throwing insults around, the end. +++

Now lets carry on with who is going and look forwards to hearing about how much was spent on titillation and nothing else hey. :beer:

Friday December 14th is the day. Could a Mod amend the title please ?

Not sure what's going on with CarMad/Billy/Tipex/Garcon etc, but if it helps clarify things, I am both a tit and an arse. Now, about this bash...

Here's how it works; Last year was a nightmare for me with texts and calls, PMs and emails flying around. Then Bootsy's misus giving me earache at 3am because he broke his foot when pissed up. I am NOT the organiser. I'll post up where we're meeting for drinks and we'll all meet there. I'll also post up where we're eating. I'm not taking deposits and making special arrangements for Vegans and disabled access etc etc, it's a faff I can't be arsed with and you lot can't be trusted. I'll tell you where the restaurant is, you can get your heads together and book a table for youselves, it's not Shimla Pinks again because although it was ace the feckers added a £200 service charge to the bill. I suspect we'll end up in the same venue at the end of the night though which I will pay for :secret:

So, Friday December 14th, drinks venue and food venue information to follow next week. +++

Meet here, anytime you like, I'll be there from 6ish on Friday 14th Dec > Steamin' Billy | Time Bar

Eat here, I've got a table booked for 8ish, book yourself a table online here > The Curry House Leicester - The Curry House

Sorry, can't book a table at the Restaurant for everyone, it's a right f*cking faff with deposits and sh*t. Get your heads together and book yourselves and I look forward to seeing you all there +++

A couple of things to note.

One, its in Leicester and I'd rather stick red hot needles in my old chap rather than go for a night out there.

Secondly, I just don't get titty bars. I like a good pair of of boobies as much as the next man, but those places hold no appeal at all. They're just a bit grubby and sad.