Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CarMad

So what are your 2013 car plans then?

155 posts in this topic

My plans to replace the Lupo with something bigger went well :grin:

I was expecting to keep the Lupo for tinkering with later, but it died to force my hand on the replacement front and so I think it'll be going to a scrappy unless someone else wants to drop a 1.8T or 1.9TDi in it...

GT3 RS

have made an offer

The boat has made it over with Wopp's car already?! :grin:

My plans to replace the Lupo with something bigger went well :grin:

I was expecting to keep the Lupo for tinkering with later, but it died to force my hand on the replacement front and so I think it'll be going to a scrappy unless someone else wants to drop a 1.8T or 1.9TDi in it...

Matt - colour and spec. Very serious option with a 20vT in it :D

Matt - colour and spec. Very serious option with a 20vT in it :D

Black and a 1.0E, so no options or electric gubbins weighing it down ;) I've even got a few sets of wheels for it in the shed.

So, early 2013 & I ditch my 335d Coupe for an MCS (d) :secret: which was then fairly swiftly replaced by an B8 Avant 2.0TDi Quattro S-Line Black Edition (S-tronic), which is about to be replaced by an RS4. Quite a quiet year for me so far..... :o

335D -> Diesel Mini > A4 Diesel? I remember you being way more interesting :grin::P

335D -> Diesel Mini > A4 Diesel? I remember you being way more interesting :grin::P

I was trying to show maturity.........

I was trying to show maturity.........

Feck, you really are delusional Al :P

Was originally looking at a C200 or C250 Estate, but being 32 have realised that death isn't quite as imminent as this car would suggest so am now looking to change a 2012 Juke for a mark VI Golf Gti....

GT3 RS

have made an offer

Good choice. I'm looking for another csl now I think.

Noooooooooooo never go back, it will never be the same

Was talking about this the other day with someone - I love the 205 and S4 and have absolutely no plans to change right now - but if either were written off or stolen, there is no way I'd buy the same again, I'd buy something newer or different rather than try to replace what I already had

This has been wracking my mind loads. It's the car I miss the most. What other car , no matter the price can put such massive smiles on 4 faces at nice ? An FF ? A c-black ? A csl is sheer epic brilliance. If the oppertunity comes up to buy my old car agin, I think I might ...

Have you driven your M3 since the 458 arrival?

Have you driven your M3 since the 458 arrival?

Yep, all this week, although driving the 458 today :)

If you're thinking of building a collection of modern era track day classics, a CSL would be an epic start! Just be wary that such a collection will quickly absorb every penny you earn. :grin:

Have you seen the new m4 ? That looks ace. Not sure on turbo power, everything I have driven with a turbo sounds **** and has a rubbish delivery. I still want the csl more. Fancy getting one and taking the csl, 458 and m3 to the Evo triangle to see what they can do. Csl, the best car I have owned on so many levels. Fun factor 20 out of 10.

Fancy getting one and taking the csl, 458 and m3 to the Evo triangle to see what they can do.

If you meant a question mark rather than a full stop then let me be the first person to say yes. Not bothered which I get either ...

Well, dealer didn't want to play with the GT3 RS. Pity, if it sits much longer it'll need a major service and replace a pile of the seals (it's been in their show room for almost 2 years - done maybe 800km in that time).

So today I drove a current spec C63 AMG Coupe in Magnetite Black with the panoramic roof and 7-speed M-DCT. Had 30 km on it when I got the key... :cool:

Made an offer for that specific car...

Going back tomorrow morning (they are open this Sunday to launch the new E-Class here) to return some receipts they had stapled to the back of my printed brochure, in my mate's V8 Vantage as he broke his foot and she needs a run. +++

What interior has it got? Any other options Rachel?

Could you do me a favour and take a couple of pictures of the Magnetite C63, I've not actually seen one in the flesh yet :)

Not sure you'll get the full impression from a photo. But I have seen a saloon in Magnetite and can confirm it's absolutely feckin gorgeous. +++

Well, dealer didn't want to play with the GT3 RS. Pity, if it sits much longer it'll need a major service and replace a pile of the seals (it's been in their show room for almost 2 years - done maybe 800km in that time).

So today I drove a current spec C63 AMG Coupe in Magnetite Black with the panoramic roof and 7-speed M-DCT. Had 30 km on it when I got the key... :cool:

Made an offer for that specific car...

Going back tomorrow morning (they are open this Sunday to launch the new E-Class here) to return some receipts they had stapled to the back of my printed brochure, in my mate's V8 Vantage as he broke his foot and she needs a run. +++

You tried the 991 ?