Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blues

Wanted: Golf MK5 sat nav unit

7 posts in this topic

Looking for a sat nav unit for a mk5 golf, i am willing to give up my standard golf cd player unit and some cash on top, yorkshire area can travel further if at the right price.

Thanks!:grin:

Your best bet is eBay for one. Make sure it comes with the proper code booklet, otherwise it's likely stolen.

Also make sure you get the correct version for your age of car. Otherwise it can drain the battery. Loads of info on mk5gti forum.

is it and rsn vw unit or after market unit you want rns are starting about £500 on ebay you can get amdf2 unit for about 2.50 but they are dvd based so you cant listen to a cd while using it,I have a chinese unit that does things ok but not great in any respect i am going to put on gumtreeas i have just sold my jetta but i was using my phone for satnav in the end

sorry mate sold in hours on gumtree for £80 should have asked more lol but if you are going for in aftermarket unit erisin .uk have there own uk site now cheaper than ebay and no worries about customs charges and if you are planning on using the bluetooth i would recommend one with an external mic as the on board mic is on the left hand side and not great