Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Golfer

New M5

144 posts in this topic

Hi All just been offered the new M5 list with the extras I wanted £78775.00 for £69017.00 includes service pack, what do you think?.:)

Yes or NO.

Edited by Golfer

Hi All just been offered the new M5 list with the extras I wanted £78775.00 for £69017.00 includes service pack, what do you think?.:)

Yes or NO.

I started a thread about a week ago regarding BMW and their 0% offers on ALL M cars. That includes a dealer deposit so basically a discount. The M3 was £7k, can't remember the m5 but it was more.

W4nker. Obviously yes!!

... however, thinking more on this, wouldn't the depreciation make you a bit sick? It is still a fair whack to drop on a car.

The figures don't look outstanding to me, although it'd be interesting to see a realistic value for the service pack - that could go a long way to swinging it.

It's a properly stunning car, though. I'd be sorely tempted.

What about the 0% idea though. I've not done the sums on it but others suggested the deal beats the depreciation cost.

If I had my time again I'd seriously consider financing my M3 (a new one) over just paying for a 2nd hand one outright. Ruby black with all the options ... all but a dream now though!

I am looking at that as we speak, it could work, I need to test drive the M5 for a few days first, I am having one fully specced on the 12th March for 4 days.

What about the 0% idea though. I've not done the sums on it but others suggested the deal beats the depreciation cost.

If I had my time again I'd seriously consider financing my M3 (a new one) over just paying for a 2nd hand one outright. Ruby black with all the options ... all but a dream now though!

What do think of Silverstone II on the M5, with silverstone interoir?.

Liking the colour a lot on the bodywork, in fact it is the colour to have .... +++

Well, I think SSII is a lovely colour but it is one you need to see in the flesh. To most (Woppum) it looks silver. Not entirely sure I'd go with it for the interior though - didn't even know you could to be honest! I've got the extended back leather in the M3 which I love.

I love Silverstone II for the paintwork - it is the classic M5 colour. Also love the mid blue often seen on the latest model.

Not sure about Silverstone II for the interior though - I think a light paint colour needs a contrasting dark interior trim.

Well this does look nice

BUT so does this

post-11404-137914493289_thumb.jpg

post-11404-137914493293_thumb.jpg

Edited by Golfer

Blue!

7a2b490f2dac91129f4a3842dc029399.jpg

D5BFE320-353C-4627-B924-1B902D39D492-107-000000566FE57A72.jpg

Edited by Woppum
1 person likes this

It's not so, errrr, black and white Woppum!

Lots of different shades of blue. Soft core all the way up to three way strap on action. Capiche? :)

Now That Porsche is the "DOGS" :D

Thing with the "BLUE" is this is what I have now.

post-11404-137914493297_thumb.jpg

post-11404-137914493302_thumb.jpg

Edited by Golfer

Know what you mean, but I'm on my third blue car and love them.

as the m5 is so massive though maybe black would be really nice?