New M5

Golfer

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All just been offered the new M5 list with the extras I wanted £78775.00 for £69017.00 includes service pack, what do you think?.:)

Yes or NO.

I started a thread about a week ago regarding BMW and their 0% offers on ALL M cars. That includes a dealer deposit so basically a discount. The M3 was £7k, can't remember the m5 but it was more.

What about the 0% idea though. I've not done the sums on it but others suggested the deal beats the depreciation cost.

If I had my time again I'd seriously consider financing my M3 (a new one) over just paying for a 2nd hand one outright. Ruby black with all the options ... all but a dream now though!

What about the 0% idea though. I've not done the sums on it but others suggested the deal beats the depreciation cost.

If I had my time again I'd seriously consider financing my M3 (a new one) over just paying for a 2nd hand one outright. Ruby black with all the options ... all but a dream now though!

What do think of Silverstone II on the M5, with silverstone interoir?.

Well, I think SSII is a lovely colour but it is one you need to see in the flesh. To most (Woppum) it looks silver. Not entirely sure I'd go with it for the interior though - didn't even know you could to be honest! I've got the extended back leather in the M3 which I love.