xıɹԀ puɐɹפ ƖℲ uɐılɐɹʇsn∀

Andy_Bangle

I wonder what time it'll be on the Beeb ?

Should be an interesting race, hard to predict what's going to happen, Alonso and Vettel should be strong, Kimi worth a punt at long odds. I wonder how long before Lewis gets narked with Merc's slow progress this year, twilight of Jenson and Maaark's careers, Perez will be trying to hard with entertaining results, I hope Grosjean hasn't lost his mojo, I can't wait :)

Really enjoyed the race.

Lewis will be having a chuckle to himself after seeing McLaren performance.

Long way to go though and it would be good if Kimi can keep the momentum.

Not sure about Mercedes - they have a habit of starting off competitive and slipping back through the season - whilst McLaren have managed to do the opposite much of the time.

McLaren still have a lot of potential to come good - but will Mercedes already be near the peak of what that car can achieve?

Not sure about Mercedes - they have a habit of starting off competitive and slipping back through the season - whilst McLaren have managed to do the opposite much of the time.

McLaren still have a lot of potential to come good - but will Mercedes already be near the peak of what that car can achieve?

We'll just have to wait and see but over the years McLaren certainly have won the development race against all the teams.

over the years McLaren certainly have won the development race against all the teams.

...but not the constructors championship, can see them get the MP4-27 out of storage

Loving Kimi Räikkönen's quote: "Easiest win of my career" +++ He was extremely impressive in race pace, not only was it smooth on its tyre but at the same time really fast. The fastest lap of Kimi on the 57th proves this. Plus the team's 2.9sec pit stop was huge leap forward :)

Seb looked like he was p!ssed and was trying hard not to show it the whole time he was on the podium.