Pussy most mornings!

S3Bangs

Not exactly what your dirty minds might be thinking.:P

Anyway, I keep getting this most mornings

Not the greatest pic

post-33-137914496443_thumb.jpg

Bar staking it out all night and shooting the fecker, any ideas as it's beginning to tee me off and damaging the paintwork on my bonnet from its slipping and scratching.

It's also chewing the aeriel on the roof. Not even sure if its a cat or fox either.:ffs:

Occasionally have a cat sleeping on the S4 under its snug car port. There's a bonnet-height wall by the nearside front wing to springboard onto the bonnet. A few scratches appeared on the nearside portion of the bonnet, but thankfully these all came off with a machine polish

If I ever catch the fecker its going straight in the water butt!

A nice warm engine to sit on in an evening. That's what it wants. Not an issue I am having at the moment as my 'diesel' bonnet stays cold.

you could always try polishing and waxing the bonnet really, really well so the fecker slips as it jumps up. There is the risk of deeper claw marks though....

Cover the ariel with blue anti-freeze gel stuff and lily pollen............... do that a few times and the fecker won't return.

But won't Evostick not set for a while? I don't really know when it happens and look outside the window constantly to check. I'm suspecting whatever it is comes out after the lights at home are out. It also seems to happen immediately after the car has had a wash.

I haven't seen any cats nearby so think it could be a fox and we know what those ba5tards do to us humans! The London ones even think they own the place! The paw prints seem to be quite big for a cat as well but I'm no expert.

It's the paint damage and 'aeriel' chewing that really annoy me, as every time the car gets washed, there is more damage to the laquer from its scratching.

Cover the ariel with blue anti-freeze gel stuff and lily pollen............... do that a few times and the fecker won't return.

But the owner may come to visit carrying a heavy blunt object.

If I found that someone had deliberately given either of my cats a horrible and painful death from either of those, I wouldn't hesitate to smack them around the head with whatever I could lay my hands on.

If it is a fox, pee in a bottle and pour it around the car. Seriously.

Or maybe do that drunken thing of walking round the car taking a p!ss late at night. On second thought, I might scare the neighbours. I will definitely try that Booster but will it just be a temporary deterrent?

So what would you suggest Twinspark? Not that I was going to do that by the way!

Not worrying about it?

Cats go through phases of where they sleep - won't be long before it's no longer their favourite place.

It may be annoying if you're obsessive about your car (mine get beaten up in car parks at work, so I don't worry these days) - but that's absolutely no reason to poison someone's pet. My cats get better treatment than many people give their children, so I'd be absolutely devastated if I found that someone had 'murdered' them over a few marks on a car.

I paid good money for that car. :rolleyes: So you're basically saying, oh well, just sit back and take it. Don't worry about it, it will come to pass. Right?

I'm looking for a solution to this here and though I can understand where you're coming from, I don't think anyone would accept this being done by another person on a constant basis, regardless of whether you care about the car or not.

A car cover, for a car I drive almost every day Andrew? Too much hassle.

I'd happily shoot the things with an air rifle, stupid things to keep as pets, all they do is p1ss off all your neighbours by sh1tting and p1ssing everywhere that isn't their own gardens, and clearly, scratching peoples cars.

Ultimately the cat's owner is responsible, send them a bill, and hope they learn to keep it indoors where they can control it's actions.

Of course I wouldn't really shoot one with an air rifle, i'd use a BB gun with the plastic pellets, it hurts but won't harm them.

I'm not a fan of cats, and our neighbour has ten of the things, luckily the kids are well trained to chase them off!

I'd happily shoot the things with an air rifle, stupid things to keep as pets, all they do is p1ss off all your neighbours by sh1tting and p1ssing everywhere that isn't their own gardens, and clearly, scratching peoples cars.

Ultimately the cat's owner is responsible, send them a bill, and hope they learn to keep it indoors where they can control it's actions.

Couldn't agree more. I had a problem with a neighbours cat a few years back - would constantly crap in our garden. I spoke to the owner ( not the sharpest tool in the box) who suggested putting it on a piece of elastic whilst in her garden :).

I really do dislike cats/foxes especially when they cause damage to property. We used to have a fox slide down the roof of our Audi cab only for us to find lovely scratch marks down the plastic rear screen!

Take whatever action you feel appropriate - this animal is causing damage to your hard-earned property. You could try those water spraying things attached to a hose triggered by movement if you didn't want robe too violent.

Our little kitten has attitude... (This is our kitten)

post-5943-137914496498_thumb.jpg

Could you not go to a pet shop and buy some anti animal spray- there are scent sprays that are designed to put off creatures from wanting to be in area.

A technical solution would be parking the car in zone of a wired PIR detection unit that switches some serious bright light AND sonic frequency unit designed to upset beasts hearing.

Fecking cat in our place is a resilient s.o.b!

Had the noise box in for 1 year. Works fine. Then it was accidentally unplugged for a day or 2 before I noticed. Damn cat noticed and promptly shat in the same area. Now it's back on and the car is nowhere to be seen again.

The fecking, fecking, bastard furball thing!

You can teach a dog, but you cannot teach a cat.

Tipex, can I borrow your bb gun?

Now then, where's Mrme? He LOVES cats.............. !!!!