Summer evening track events from just £99.00

Opentrack-Dave

Now the summer is here http://www.opentrack.co.uk are starting with the usual summer evening track events.

These offer great track time for a fraction of the full day cost.

** remember that even on the evening events we still offer the following in the price **

Tuition.

Photography.

Garages.

Snacks and Drinks.

Prices start from just £99 for a car and driver

dates are as follows.

BRANDS HATCH 13 MAY £109.00

BEDFORD 24 MAY £ 99.00

SNETTERTON 10 JUNE £ 99.00

BRANDS HATCH 13 JUNE £109.00

Any questions feel free to ask.

Have fun

Dave

brands-add_zpsfa102118.jpg

I'd be tempted, but Bedford's a bit flat and Brands is in France, do OPL do anything at Donington, or maybe Mallory ?

Anyway, that aside, OPL Dave mentioned snacks. I should very much like to know exactly what they are. The joy of a hot lap is easily lost when faced with a Twiglet. This is a deal breaker for me.

I'd be tempted, but Bedford's a bit flat and Brands is in France, do OPL do anything at Donington, or maybe Mallory ?

Anyway, that aside, OPL Dave mentioned snacks. I should very much like to know exactly what they are. The joy of a hot lap is easily lost when faced with a Twiglet. This is a deal breaker for me.

I have a full day booked at Donington for friday 16th August it is £275 for a car and driver Open Pit Lane but if more than 5 from here came along i would do a deal :-) if 10 or more came a better deal :-))

as for snacks .......

533812_513626198699131_1215032589_n_zps0f24ae44.jpg

post-33706-13791449674_thumb.jpg

Edited by Opentrack-Dave