Tyres

tyresinmotion

Hi everybody :grin: i am looking for a little bit of help. I understand this is a forum to discuss car related topics but i am here to hopefully get a few people fill out a survey concerning tyres. Basically i am in the process of starting up a mobile tyre fitting business and i need to do a little bit of market research. I have a very short survey which consists of 9 questions and will take less than a minute to complete. I would greatly appreciate anybody who can help me out and quickly fill it out for me. The survey is made through surveymonkey.com and it is all entirely confidential and the questions are purely used for market research purposes. Please use the link provided to fill it out. Again i thank you in advance if you do fill it out. Mobile Tyre Fitting Service-Market Research Survey

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, good comeback.

I've filled in your survey too.

Why not hang around and get involved, you'll probably be able to retyre within 12 months if you get Bazza and Mac's business!

Nice little pun you put in there...retyre :grin: I will be based in Kings Lynn Luke, in Norfolk. You swear a lot :confused: haha

So are you buying a franchise or setting up completely on your own? Bollox, arse, git (I'm in Tourette's mode).

I will be setting up a completely new business, franchises are just far too expensive for me personally. I believe there are positives of a franchise but personally for me the negatives out weigh the positives. In my area there is not a huge amount of tyre companies, and only a small amount of mobile fitters. The biggest threat is by far going to be BlackCircles and a couple other internet based companies.