Help Speccing my rs6

Insurance Jon

not a fan of carbon fibre unless it is serving a purpose. stuck to the dashboard it aint serving a purpose

Carbon is a no cost option, so you could go with the default carbon, buy the piano inlays yourself, swap them, sell the carbon privately. There would be plenty of takers, the central piece around the gear selector is huge, a full set would be fortune from Audi, even on the B7 RS4 all the pieces total about 1500 from Audi. One way of looking at it would be that this would pay for ticking a few more options you might be deliberating over Jon!

Carbon is a no cost option, so you could go with the default carbon, buy the piano inlays yourself, swap them, sell the carbon privately. There would be plenty of takers, the central piece around the gear selector is huge, a full set would be fortune from Audi, even on the B7 RS4 all the pieces total about 1500 from Audi. One way of looking at it would be that this would pay for ticking a few more options you might be deliberating over Jon!

are you mad? thats a lot of arse ache for so little reward. I bet if you checked the parts prices there will be bugger all on it. with my cack handedness it would take me hours to do, and I could make a lot more money in that time selling insurance

Assume the iPhones lack of SAP still causes a problem....

Well Volkswagen have been releasing info on the iBeetle!!!! Which is a fully iphone 5 compatible car apparently, so it is possible Audi bothered to get off their ars3 and make their car work with old hat technology as well!

I couldn't order the RS6 in grey, it just looks plain drab, worse in fact, and Matt would look worse, plus you need to rely on the Matt at the expertise of your local Audi Retailer - lets face it they struggle with pearl and metallic, imagine what they could do to Matt!!!

If I were ordering something like this (and at 85k it'll be a good while before I am), my colours of choice would be Volkswagens Lemon Yellow, Audis Citrus Yellow, Audi Papaya Orange, there also used to be a Lifestyle colour which was a kid of duck egg blue which would look quite cool, I know it would destroy resale, but so what i'd rather have looks good (in my eyes) that blend in with the masses!!!

Edited by shao_khan
Just for clarity, My colour choices tend to be slightly individual

I'm with SK. Grey is dull, get some colour in your life.

OK maybe not yellow for a big car like this, but something nice at least. Not Accountant Grey or Undertaker Black.

I tried to get the Disco in red, settled for green in the end.

I'm with SK. Grey is dull, get some colour in your life.

OK maybe not yellow for a big car like this, but something nice at least. Not Accountant Grey or Undertaker Black.

I tried to get the Disco in red, settled for green in the end.

Both look boring dirty but gorgeous waxed....

8670716491_6bb773aa5e_c.jpg

8689902943_c2bbeabba9_b.jpg

If I were ordering something like this (and at 85k it'll be a good while before I am), my colours of choice would be Volkswagens Lemon Yellow, Audis Citrus Yellow, Audi Papaya Orange, there also used to be a Lifestyle colour which was a kid of duck egg blue which would look quite cool, I know it would destroy resale, but so what i'd rather have looks good (in my eyes) that blend in with the masses!!!

One identical to this on a 13 plate flashed past me yesterday.

Certainly eyecatching, but my thought was what a tool you'd look stepping out of it wearing a smart business suit...which I suspect Jon does regularly.

May be a lame reason for not chosing the colour, but looked too chavvy for a top end motor.

post-9649-137914497252_thumb.jpg