Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mollox

WTB: Audi S3 (8L) 17in Avus wheels (5 x 100)

14 posts in this topic

Thought you dumped your S3 in The motherland

Molly,

I'm pretty certain I have one somewhere but would need a £50 refurb though if I could find it. Obviously yours for free if you want it in the state it is and I can find it

They'll look stupid on an M3.

Audi S3 8L for sale on Audi SRS presently wearing RSTT reps, seller has original Avuses, shall I ask if they would sell separately? Described as needing a refurb but with nearly new tyres.

Molly,

I'm pretty certain I have one somewhere but would need a £50 refurb though if I could find it. Obviously yours for free if you want it in the state it is and I can find it

That would be most kind of you Antonio. Happy to donate to the Handcuff fund. How in need of a refurb? The other 3 aren't exactly looking new - a perfect wheel will stick out like a sore thumb!

ps How the FOOK can you lose an alloy wheel??

Thought you dumped your S3 in The motherland

Its complicated.

Is this for a set of Winter tyres? :coffee:

Noo

They'll look stupid on an M3.

Yes

Audi S3 8L for sale on Audi SRS presently wearing RSTT reps, seller has original Avuses, shall I ask if they would sell separately? Described as needing a refurb but with nearly new tyres.

Thanks but sounds far too complicated!

Who the fück is Mollox?

Do you need one or four?

In case above wasn't clear, matey boy is selling his S3 wearing RSTT 18s, he has the four Avus 17s the car originally came with sat in his garage doing nothing.....

I need one. I could do with four.

I'm out of touch, I don't know what/where SRS is but I'd rather buy a 2nd hand wheel from TSN, where I trust.

I say 'trust', what I mean is that I can persecute people to the end of the earth easily here should anything go wrong :)

No I agree - wheels are not the kind of item I'd want to buy and have posted to me - well I'd only do it if I was going to refurbish them hence didn't care about the condition.

I have six Avus 17s all wrapped in tyres, but they are all 112 fitment I'm afraid otherwise you could borrow / have one if it was urgent.

I have six Avus 17s all wrapped in tyres,

There's a bloke selling 4 if you wanted to make your collection a round 10.

That would be most kind of you Antonio. Happy to donate to the Handcuff fund. How in need of a refurb? The other 3 aren't exactly looking new - a perfect wheel will stick out like a sore thumb!

ps How the FOOK can you lose an alloy wheel??

Thing is I'm not sure if I have it or not. Will check for you and text you when I get back to Essex over the weekend. Yours for free if I have it or find it.

I need one. I could do with four.

Sent you a pm. +++