My Video Review - 2013 Audi A3 Sportback

Charles View

Allow me to translate-

"S'alright I s'pose, usual Audi, nowt really wrong wi'it but it's overpriced compared to the same car wi different badge, and a wee bit dull"

Actually the pricing is closer than ever! +++

But yes its a bit dull, even I will admit the new one looks like the old one exterior wise......

Sorry, but there ain't no sub-titles on that and I don't speak your lingo...

There are for me. Left me help you use the internet grandad :P

On the YouTube status bar (black bit at the bottom), to the left of the little cog symbol (which changes the resolution) is a white rectangle, Click it!

Lots of enthusiasm for a pretty ordinary car, but I like the video, I watch without subtitles and make my own up in my head.

"This A3, it is perfect for transporting goat corpses, if you have cow corpse, get an A4 !"

Well done Charles, thanks for sharing, are you Czech ? Give us something about Tatras, or old Skodas, they're more interesting than Audis +++

• 2 weeks later...
Lots of enthusiasm for a pretty ordinary car, but I like the video, I watch without subtitles and make my own up in my head.

"This A3, it is perfect for transporting goat corpses, if you have cow corpse, get an A4 !"

Well done Charles, thanks for sharing, are you Czech ? Give us something about Tatras, or old Skodas, they're more interesting than Audis +++

Hi,

yes. Audi A3 is ordinary car. But according to me. The new A3 is very good ordinary car.

I am really happy that you like the video. :)

Yes. I am from Czech Republic.

I thought about some special videos with older cars.

But for now I'll be doing new cars. :)

And yes I am with you. Old Skodas are really interesting cars to watch a drive. +++