Just had a vasectomy

drpellypo

What's an SV? Is that a Caterham for fat people?

Long and short of it, yes :grin:

In the races, do they ballast the lighter drivers so you all weigh the same, or are (as in Karting) the lighter drivers the fastest?

Yes, we have a minimum weight for the (car) + (driver) + (remaining fuel) - (any bits that get knocked off during the race) of 620kg. You'll pretty well hit that bang on with the fuel gauge on the red line and all the bits still stuck on if the driver weighs 90kg. So to add a safety margin (the penalty is instant disqualification) you really need a driver plus ballast weighing 95-100kg.

Designed, I suspect, around the target market of middle-aged men... :coffee:

OK my Tales of the Snip :

[1] I shaved the whole lot up to the crease of my legs as I thought any plasters on each side would be easier to remove. All I actually had was one central incision and then he "hooked" the tube from each side. Result - pointlessly shaven knackers and just a single plaster hiding under my manhood ! Feck - that regrowth was itchy!!!!

[2] I promise this is real and not heard on the web etc :

Left side done and the doc started work on the right side. I flinched as he clamped the tube so he put some more local anaesthetic in.

He said "it's often more painful on the right one"

He then said "are you left handed?" ... which I am. :eek:

I said "if you can tell that from my balls then I'll be seriously impressed" :notworthy:

The nurse said to him "how do you know that?"

Doctor : "I watched him sign the disclaimer form!":roflmao:

I then had to let him carry on whilst trying not to giggle and jiggle! At least it relieved the stress of the moment!

[3] The Mrs was a tad worried about it. Feck knows why! After the op I had to call her to come and collect me. She answered really nervously so I said "All done. You can come and pick me up now" .... but I did so in the highest pitched voice I could. Cue laughter and no more worry :)

Edited by Scotty

I said "if you can tell that from my balls then I'll be seriously impressed" :notworthy:

The nurse said to him "how do you know that?"

Doctor : "I watched him sign the disclaimer form!":roflmao:

Am currently sitting in the kitchen with a proper :lol: at that! +++

so I said "All done. You can come and pick me up now" .... but I did so in the highest pitched voice I could. Cue laughter and no more worry :)

Nice one!

I was left to make my own way home :( Decided to use the comfy car that day :uhoh:

Speak for yourself bender-boy. I only like women and my bollox still work :P

So do mine it's just there's no route out for their produce. i.e. no difference for me and no more babies. Perfect solution. :)

Far better than a lady having it done, spending her life on drugs, condoms, withdrawal, the rhythm method etc etc

I've been done. Was a year after Cruiser Juniorette III.

So, obviously over fertile!

I didn't bother shaving as the doc never mentioned it before at the examination stage. It was painless, just a bit of a tugging feeling down below! Now that felt wierd. Lots of iodine(?) rubbed all over my bollox too.

I too had the comfy auto car to drive home gently in. :grin:

Oh, no drop in my 'drive' either.

It is reversible too, so perhaps after wifies goes through the menopause, we can all have it reversed? :grin:

• 4 weeks later...