Photos of your Audi A8/S8

Sven

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would love to post some photo's of my new A8 up...unfortunatly a doggy cab driver drove into me in Brixton......:mad:

I have some 19" MTM rep's and Eibachs to add which will be put on when the front gets straighted out...:cool:

there ares some mighty fine looking S8/A8's on here i must say!! i love the wheels on MKoneman's S8

Does any oen know were I can get a Holfele design rear apron and quad exhasts from...i have tryed Awsome GTI a number of times but keep saying "we will call you back"....and dont!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Waking up this morning to sunshine I decided a 'quick' car wash was in order followed by a quick smattering of wax and as I don't have any photos of the car with the new wheels I drove to a secluded spot where people converge during the night and watch each other....er...well I'll leave that to your imagination :o

Fortunately there was none of that stuff going on....

IMGP4065.jpg

On the way here I had to contend with multiple cow slurry spills on the road seeping from the fields :rolleyes:

IMGP4068.jpg

The poor car behind must have thought I was 80 with the lack of speed shown through the puddles...

IMGP4073.jpg

But I didn't want to mucky my wheels :eek:

IMGP4081.jpg

Just noticed the large gap between wheels and arches

IMGP4095.jpg

IMGP4104.jpg

IMGP4105.jpg

Looking great there. Did you polish or just wax? As a precursor if you just clay it and use something like Auto glym super resin polish, then top up with a wax it should come up reall, really. Time to get some suspension mods though. Love the last shot+++

hi, great forum!

I recently bought a Audi A8 4.2q :D Amzing engine! :o

Its a 1995 model. Pre-facelift.

Can you guys tell me if it's possible to put a 2004 front end on it from the 4E?

Not the singe grill but this model;

http://www.theweeklydriver.com/content_images/2/2004audia8.jpg

I will use matching '04 wings, hood, bumper, xenons, fog lights etc.

Thanks a lot!

Looking great there. Did you polish or just wax? As a precursor if you just clay it and use something like Auto glym super resin polish, then top up with a wax it should come up reall, really. Time to get some suspension mods though. Love the last shot+++

Auto Glym super resin polish followed by gloss protection. Never clayed it, mainly due to cost I guess and not really understanding if the benefits would outweigh these costs

I think the Meguiars quick clay kit costs around £12 from Halfords; and trust me it is well worth it! Your paint feels like glass afterwards and when you see the contaminants on the clay it'll raise an ebrow or two.

Werkstatt Acrylic kit after claying on Silver paint comes up beautifully. Gives the paint a wet look.

Loving how low you'rs sits on the fat rubbers. Whats the best way to lower the height?

Thanks Axelfols and welcome to TSN,

I've been asked that a lot these days

You won't have to do much as yours seems to be a sports version as well; believe it or not I haven't got any suspension mods. Its proly down to the wheel tyre size and spacers. I run 19x8.5 RS6 alloys with 245/45 19 tyres rear axle has 20mm spacers per hub and front runs 10mm/hub.

I'd say so.. 18's are a pretty good compromise on the sport suspension, 19's probably not too much loss, but 20s would make a big difference.

If you're just looking for a change of look, some of the D3 replica alloys make a big difference, but keep the 18" wheel diameter and feel.

Thanks Axelfols and welcome to TSN,

I've been asked that a lot these days

You won't have to do much as yours seems to be a sports version as well; believe it or not I haven't got any suspension mods. Its proly down to the wheel tyre size and spacers. I run 19x8.5 RS6 alloys with 245/45 19 tyres rear axle has 20mm spacers per hub and front runs 10mm/hub.

Ska,

What et are those wheels please?

Mike

• bison unpinned this topic