Photos of your Audi A8/S8

Sven

• 1 month later...

Hello!

I'm from Poland. For 3 months I'm the owner of the ABZ powered boat from '95.

It is said that some crazy mechanic "touched it", so as a result it shall have 320HP, but it is not confirmed (yet smirk.gif ).

Anyway, I'm glad to be able find such group of people with the same disease cool.gif . Hopefully you will not regret my presence here, even in case of my sometimes stupid Q - in exchange I can help you with Opel Omega, especially MV6 which was my last vehicle.

Excuse me my language problems.

Enclosed some photos of my Space Frame.

TS-w1.jpg

TS-b1.jpg

TS-pb1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I will remember you, and when I'll see something like this will inform you. smile.gif

In exchange you can check or get someone checked and answer my question in post about nozzle behind throttle. It is only necessary to take plastic covers from engine (20min?) and take a look.

Pls' - untill now: no answer confused.gif

• 1 month later...

AmD did the brake upgrade for me.

It was a big hairy at first, as they took time to 'run in', but now they're bedded in it does stop very quickly smile.gif

My son enjoys the 'toys' especially when we're doing the saturday football run, as he gets 3 - 4 hours in the back with the DVD changer and PS2. I sometimes think I should get a chauffer (i know, I can't spell) so I can join in...

It's a beauty Jimmer, I wish you loads of fun with her! 169144-ok.gif

BTW, if you want to put a link in your sig, simply copy the code below into the 'signature' field in your profile:

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre> Jimmers A8 4.2 </pre><hr />

PS: you can edit the "Jimmers A8 4.2" bit to whatever you like, as long as you leave the rest as it is. wink.gif

• 1 month later...

Sven isnt about at the moment so I will answer on his behalf.

Click here and upload your photo's into the empty folder.

Then contact the gallery stig by clicking on his name and sending a private message with a link to your folder and ask him to rename it for you.

More comprehensive instructions have been posted by the gallery stig here

169144-ok.gif

• bison unpinned this topic