Caterham F1 team in London on 17/7/13

Scotty

Caterham academy were at Goodwood last weekend, you could hear them doing doughnuts all day long, and just about catch a glimpse of them hidden behind the trees, but you couldn't just go and watch them, utterly pointless them being there.

It was the big lorry with "Caterham Academy" written on the side that gave it away, not to mention several Caterhams constantly driving around in circles.

:coffee:

Odd, I guess the lorry must be advertising. I can assure you that the Academy were all at Donnington, driving around in circles!

Oh, and Dave - :finger:

Odd, I guess the lorry must be advertising. I can assure you that the Academy were all at Donnington, driving around in circles!

Oh, and Dave - :finger:

It was on the Friday, assume they were there all weekend, probably a marketing truck rather than the real academy guys but they were invitation only, you couldn't even spectate as they were hidden out the way, sounded like whoever was driving was having some fun though.

Strange! We expected the corporate thang but they're actually running a BBQ for everyone and anyone. Effectively they're trying to feed and hydrate London!

Didn't get a cap (crashed and burned on Silverstone) but not a bad lunch break. Oh and London - you never cease to surprise me - entertainment in one of the squares was a male dwarf doing a strip ! :roflmao:

post-124-137914500741_thumb.jpg

post-124-137914500746_thumb.jpg